New Grower First AF grow, Northern Lights, Crit Mass, Cr Caramel and Af Kush. Heeya!

Hey guys. I snapped a few pics of the two girls with my new camera. The camera is great, 14mp. But I can't get great shots with it, I'm sure it's something I am not doing or doing. Any advice ongetting good camera shots will be appreciated.

he little AKR still isn't doing great. We'll see how she goes though.

what kind of camera is it? Point and shoot or a dslr

try to get the flower in focus by pressing the button half way first. It should show you on cameras display if the object is in focus before you continue to close the button to take the image.

i can actually see trich build up on the leaves around the bud sites. one day a while from now, you and I are gonna smoke a fatty together, sign on and remenisce on this grow journal laughing all the way through. Your gonna be a master jedi someday young skywalker, i just know it.

Looks like your ladies are going to give you some dank smoke squid :thumbs:

@gg>>> It's a Nikon Coolpix. It kinda does that focus but I can't get it to do well. Might be the lighting. I have no clue about cameras really. haha

@Growbee>>> Thanks dude. I concur for sure :smokebuds: She is budding on up, might actually get an 8th, lol. Just need that AKR to start doing the same.

@gt>>> Thanks buddy.

I had a coolpix also. It´s the auto f stop. Only way you can get what you want is to put it on a tripod, put it on manual mode, change your fstop to f.16 or so and let it choose your shutter speed. If you have to choose a shutter speed then choose 1/7 and set the camera for a 10 second timer (this way when you press the button you won´t shake the camera... it will sit for ten seconds and take the picture, with out the slightest movement). That is what I would have to do even with my camera... it´s a hobby.

You actually have a couple great shots and the camera is crisp! Plus its new and I am sure you´ll find a couple tricks. Half the fun is finding them...

@gg>>> It's a Nikon Coolpix. It kinda does that focus but I can't get it to do well. Might be the lighting. I have no clue about cameras really. haha

@Growbee>>> Thanks dude. I concur for sure :smokebuds: She is budding on up, might actually get an 8th, lol. Just need that AKR to start doing the same.

@gt>>> Thanks buddy.
Got the same camera Squid-pain in the ass ain't it lol? More gadgets on it then i know what to do with.Been usin it for my grow pics.

I know right? I have used like every setting that I think would work well. I didn't try for that long because I wanted to get them back in the tent but still. Figured it would have been a little easier.

Good photos squid. Frosty and of all things--evidence of an intruder--a close-up of a single cat hair on a leaf. :twist:

Hey there squid that CM is a fighter, :D she not going let u down fella.

Ur pictures are gud dnt u worry bout it, I read a thread the other day and I'm not sure if it was wiz who was saying take pics in the dark it captures the beauty of the little trics.

Cameras r all a pain in the ass. When we moved my hubby went out and brought a expensive one to capture the sceanory, (incase it packed its bags why we were sleeping I think) haha it has that many settings I dunno what I'm doing. But I just stick it on automatic figured if it has a brain then it can use it!! Lol

Now I'm gonna have to put CM on the wish list. Takes a lickin and keeps on tickin. The Timex of sticky icky.

Back