New Grower First AF grow, Northern Lights, Crit Mass, Cr Caramel and Af Kush. Heeya!

Hey bud, not sure if it's just me, but the pics are broken.

Damn that sucks. They are here for me. How do you upload pics?

Damn that sucks. They are here for me. How do you upload pics?
Looking at the image url, yours is linking directly to your google mail. You may upload your images via photobucket or a similar image host. Copy the url it provides from the host and post here.

I am not sure if AFN has space for us users to upload images?.

Edit: Got it! Look for the paper clip while creating a new thread or reply. Ensure you are in "Go Advanced" Mode and not in, I suppose, qick reply?

Gotcha. Stay here I will do that. haha Thanks man.

Squid out

Pics

Thanks Andy! Maybe this works now.

Attachments

• tent1.jpg
    tent1.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 78
  • tent2.jpg
    tent2.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 78
  • tent3.jpg
    tent3.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 75
  • NL.jpg
    NL.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 62
Thanks Andy! Maybe this works now.

Now I can see them. :D The NL looks like it'll be OK now that you've uncovered it a little. Is the other plant the bagseed you were talking about? Sorry about the one that didn't sprout. I say germ another one and full speed ahead. :ama:

Most excellent. I won't even need a photobucket account. Thanks dude. Now that that is down it's one less thing. haha. Yeah she seems to be climbing up slowly. And yeah the other plant is the bag seed that is some kind bud though. She seems slightly burned although I haven't added any nutes besides my base mix. New growth looks good though. And yep I did that already haha. Germing a Critical Mass now straight into the 3 Gallon Smart pots. If/when the NL picks up and the CM starts fine I will do the same with my Cream Caramel and Af Kush Ryder so I hope to have four good ladies going soon. Hey Andy did you happen to see my inquiry about the fan you have on your thread? Thanks again.

Squid out

Most excellent. I won't even need a photobucket account. Thanks dude. Now that that is down it's one less thing. haha. Yeah she seems to be climbing up slowly. And yeah the other plant is the bag seed that is some kind bud though. She seems slightly burned although I haven't added any nutes besides my base mix. New growth looks good though. And yep I did that already haha. Germing a Critical Mass now straight into the 3 Gallon Smart pots. If/when the NL picks up and the CM starts fine I will do the same with my Cream Caramel and Af Kush Ryder so I hope to have four good ladies going soon. Hey Andy did you happen to see my inquiry about the fan you have on your thread? Thanks again.

Squid out

Sounds like a plan. The first days are the slowest, but things will be trucking along soon enough.

And I just replied to your question in my thread.

Glad to see you got the photos sorted out. Yep, no need for a third party account. If you need it, there are some links to free photo editing software in the Reference Links forum. They will let you rotate and resize them. I generally find resizing them to 700 pixels wide is a good size for viewing on the forum.

Does that soil you're using have nutrients in it? If so, that could have caused those tips to burn. Also, are you letting them dry out between waterings?

Cool thanks Muddy. Good call on the re sizing. And I added MG Perlite to a huge bag of soil that I got from a local nursery. It's the same they use for all of their plants. No nutes and the MG Perlite had very low counts. Like .1 and what not. It was an 8 Qt bag I think. I'm not sure how much soil it was. If I guess I'd say like 20x the amount of perlite I added. It already had some perlite I just wanted more. I wouldn't think nutes that low would burn it. If that's it what could I do about that? I have a shit ton of it. Isn't a huge loss money wise if I just had to keep it around for my veggies and herbs. I wish I could find Promix around here. I heard it's at Home Depot and/or Lowes but I can't find it on their website.
And I didn't let it dry out all the way a couple times I think but I have been for the most part. Thanks Muddy.

Squid out :peace:

Back