New Grower First AF grow, Northern Lights, Crit Mass, Cr Caramel and Af Kush. Heeya!

Sweet! I was hoping I'd get to see your babies. I am glad everything worked out with the pics. And will definitely be around for the veg and bloom of these babies :D

Nice. Thanks for the words 58SRA. I'm sure all will be ok. If not? I have AFN on my side.

Squid out.

Alright folks. Here's a small update. Not much has changed. My Critical Mass is on day two of germing straight into soil in my 3 Gal Smart pot. No signs yet of course. I am pleased to announce that my little baby NL that did make it(RIP twin sister Stephanie) has started her journey upward into the world, despite having planted her too deep. I hope she takes off soon I'm getting kinda antsy. I added a pic of her. She's coming up but pretty droopy and curled down. She's real young so I think it's ok. Alright that's it for now. Thanks people.

Attachments

• NL2.jpg
    NL2.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 40
Allo people. Just wanted to post another pic of the NL today. Just a little change since yesterday. The second pic is of a dankbag seed I've had for a couple weeks. That one isn't doing great. Not sure what the deal is though. She is in soil with barely any nutes. Just what theadded MG perlite gave it which was in the .1-.6 amounts. It has had nothing be clean distilled water. I started my whole tent(which has six basil plants, five chive plants, the NL and the bag plant as well as my Critical Mass germinating) on a good loud dose of music today. I started with Breakfast at Tiffany's as it was on the radio on my little alarm clock tape player. The radio sucks for the most part so I put in Smashing Pumpkins-Gish and now they listening to Pearl Jam's- Vs. All my fiancee's old tapes for the win.

Thanks for stopping by if you do. Good day.

Attachments

• NL3.JPG
    NL3.JPG
    183.5 KB · Views: 42
  • tent4.JPG
    tent4.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 53
Is that the way you wanted it?

Yes. I was looking for you to thank you. So thanks. Perfection. You rock. And you cleaned out the other post of the question. Nice. Thanks again.

your welcome...glad I could help.

Alright folks. Here's a small update. Not much has changed. My Critical Mass is on day two of germing straight into soil in my 3 Gal Smart pot. No signs yet of course. I am pleased to announce that my little baby NL that did make it(RIP twin sister Stephanie) has started her journey upward into the world, despite having planted her too deep. I hope she takes off soon I'm getting kinda antsy. I added a pic of her. She's coming up but pretty droopy and curled down. She's real young so I think it's ok. Alright that's it for now. Thanks people.

Is this a Nirvana NL Auto Fem? (to be sure) I am on day 9-10 from planting seed with mine (not germinated) and she's still pretty small, of course, but, smaller than my last two plants were at this stage any ways, and she has my best soil mix to-date in a smart pot with a few early organic nutes added-in to the org soil mix I am using.

I heard these were resilient plants, low odor, can be kept small and bushy, good for newbs, while providing a decent yield and strong high/THC levels...I know they've been around for a while, but I am really hoping these work out for me perpetually, and are quality smoke.

So any ways, will bookmark this Squid and watch how she goes for you. And hey, I fed her some BioMarine (NPK - processed Squid) tonight as a foliar spray to boot.

Also waiting on some Cream Caramel's to come in any day now as well, so am definitely interested in how these go for you.

Thanks Tokin. Yes she is indeed a seed from Nirvana bank. That makes me feel better, even though I did plant her too deep. She's rockin' just rockin' slow. I too have heard all of those things about the NLs. Plus it's just a classic I've been smoking since I was a kid so it's really cool to have my own. My Critical Mass should show her head in a day or three. As soon as she does my C Caramel and Afg Kush are going in. Stoked!

Hey friends. I just went to check on my tent and noticed that the seed head of my Critical Mass baby girl is just barely starting to break surface. So excited! :jump:
I'm stoked that she is starting to come up after just three days of putting the bean straight into soil in my 3 gallon felt pot, no soaking or anything, I just kept her misted and a plastic dome over the top.
This has spurred me to get my Cream Caramel and Afghan Kush Ryder started. I will be trying out the 'soak in shot glass' method on those two.(Muddy uses it, I'm down) Already got two more 3 gallon felt pots filled up and hanging out in my tent. These two are the two that I am most excited about. THC% around 20-22 for both. Ready to get all four in some live action.

Also, as experiments or just to fuck around with or whatever. I have three more really good looking mid bag beans soaking as well. Gonna throw those in some of those little brown cups like the other one in my pictures and see how they g(r)o(w).

Just wanted to update to get some of my excitedness out on the screen and into your minds. Enjoy. Sorry this is starting off so slow.

Back