New Grower First AF grow, Northern Lights, Crit Mass, Cr Caramel and Af Kush. Heeya!

Hey Squid which breeder are the northern lights from?

It says on the page before this, but they're from Nirvana dude.

hey bro..

good to see some life on your thread.. the fun has begun:D i see your all in for experimenting with new beans, you mentioned soaking, i never use too but after joining here it does seem like a done thing and for my last grow gave me 100% germination rate so ill be using thatmethod from now on. i also use them little jiffy pellets to put em in once germed. alot of people say plant straight to soil but personally i find the jiffy pellets to give them such a great start(which is crucial with auto's) its just silly not to use them whether in soil or not. definatly worth a try/experiment:wiz:

catch up soon bro..

peace
love
unity
respect...

hey squid, do you mind if i subb on to watch the fun?:D that photo of the little girl in the BIG bucket looks like a ship lost at sea!

Hey guys. Yes please follow along, I'm sure I'll need some guidance. And if you people are sub'd then maybe I will get quick responses when I run into a problem, let's just hope it's not too bad. And actually, p.l.u.r., I was planning on doing just that with my CCaramel and AKRyder. I will be grabbing some jiffy plugs and putting them in there are I soak, then Ihaven't decided if I wanna put them in a little tray and dome for a few days OR my idea was to just plant that whole plug and all into my 3 gallon pot with the germed lady in. That way no transplant but she would have that little plug to start on with the starter nutes and nothing too strong,makes great sense to me. Anyone? My others I put straight into their final pot and mix.(one paper towel germed, one no germ at all straight in) They seem just fine so far, but I just wanted to try the puck method. I believe after this I will have tried pretty much all the different germ/plant methods. Cool!

Yeah, astronomy420, doesn't she? haha. I'm sure she'll fill that pot out before too long. It's a 3 gallon, does look huge with a tiny seedling, though. Sub up, tell yo friends. Thanks. More to come tomorrow. More live action I promise. Just a little but it'll be cool.

Hey Squid I will be following along bro if you need any help with that cream caramel my man let me know. Just finished a grow with it and have a smoke report that I will do next week on it after a 30 day cure! Green karma sent you way squid!

Hello people. Back again for an update. Got a wee bit of live action for that ass.

>My NL is still coming up but not as fast as I thought she would. Hope she's ok.(1st picture)
>My CriticalMass is just a couple days old and the same size as the NL. Let's not forget that I did plant the NL too deep so that's probably why. The CMs cotyledons are curled way down, like almost straight down, not sure why, could be nothing. (2nd picture)
>After soaking the CreamCaramel and the AfKushRyder for about 36 hours their shells were popped. Planted those today and placed a dome over them.
>The 3rd picture I threw up is that bag seed baby that's two weeks old. No idea what its deal is really. Not looking too great, new growth is ok though.

Guess that's it for now folks, I really thought they would be growing a little faster, but I'm just gonna try and be patient and let them do their thing. I continue to play them music whenever I'm home. Catcha laterrr.

Attachments

• NLday7.JPG
    NLday7.JPG
    165.9 KB · Views: 46
  • CMday2.JPG
    CMday2.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 49
  • tent5.JPG
    tent5.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 66
Real quick update as I have to go out for a while. Just a pic of the Critical Mass day two. She's like twice as tall as the Northern lights that's a week old. My AKR is peeking her head out. Still waiting on the Cream Caramel. I'm pretty sure that LED is not that great. I put a post up about some Walmart grow flouros that I put in the tent last night. Obvious differences in 12 hours only and they are nothing special so I am definitely thinking of trading this LED light for T5s so I know they work. Later guys
Sorry it's sideways in a hurry.

Attachments

• CM day3.JPG
    CM day3.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 41
hey SH what are you using to test Ph ? what water are you using ? whats the ph of your water? Those seedlings look like the ph is way off i dont think thats burn since you mentioned theres no nutes thats some kind of lockout/deficiency.
DSC00871.jpgDSC00870.jpg
This is a batch of some sourkush f1, i made with s60 and akr, that i have going right now and as u can see im regulating the ph of my water with general hydros ph down and the seedlings look really lush and green with correct ph.

Attachments

• 19753Potassium.jpg
    19753Potassium.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 48
Hey man. I want some airpots. I like these felt pots but they're aggravating when you need to move them. I use bottled distilled water from walmart. I use those same ph up and down you have there. I use the little tube with the dropper liquid to check my ph. The run off from that same soil is right at six, yellow. The water I use is the same or right above. How old are those ladies you have there? Thanks for the help.

Back