New Grower First AF grow, Northern Lights, Crit Mass, Cr Caramel and Af Kush. Heeya!

Hey folks :howdy: I just went to check on the remaining two since they wake up at 4pm. I swear that Critical Mass is still growing! She has shot more hairs out all up and down the stalk. Shit is wild, this strain is tenacious. And the AKR is still turning more green. I think she just needed some Nitrogen and now that they're both in good ph they are able to eat. This is trippin' me out, they've been though so much. :crying:

Its all them gud vibes ur sendin em squid, :) they take the abuse from the cat and accept the constant house moves cuz they luv their daddy :)

Its all them gud vibes ur sendin em squid, :) they take the abuse from the cat and accept the constant house moves cuz they luv their daddy :)

Awwweee. ;) Thanks Mandy. Boy do I love a sweet female vibe. You always help put a smile on my face.

Although the bigger leaves got eaten, all of the lower leaves that were around the stem are getting light now and I reckon it's still enough to pull enough energy for growth. Which just means it can only get better.

I think i hear the theme song from Rocky playin lol! See your cat helped,he thought the heavy canopy of 2-3 leaves needed to be trimmed back to allow more light to the lower branches! Whens the new grow start bro?

Yes! I need to make a cartoon montage of this girl! haha. And the cat that likes to eat Canna is the girl, but no worries.
New grow starts this Friday or Saturday.

Good deal man,can't wait to see ur new setup and grow-dragons is it?

Yes. Mostly Duurty Dragons and then a few of another strain, not sure yet. But probably some Auto Assassin x Onyx, which I am very excited to grow, too.

This you you with your next grow~those durty dragons are gonna be beasts! (its the best i can do for now..lol) websites the shit though~

Yes, I will become a Jr. Wizard and make some DDs boss out big enough to fuckin' eat me. Love it. Thanks Growbee.

Back