New Grower First AF grow, Northern Lights, Crit Mass, Cr Caramel and Af Kush. Heeya!

hahahahaha yup..im not sure if i did that the easiest way, i just copied the html, and pasted it into the url spot when adding a video in my reply..is that how you do it? seems more difficult than it should be

I just copy the image code I think it is, either way I think they all work. It's a pretty long code but oh well. Some are really cool.

Good to see those pics, squid. I can't believe those girls are still hanging in after all they've been through! :D

Agreed. lol... Like Mandy said, I guess they just strive on the good vibes from me. And it's not that I've given up on them at all and just don't stress because of that. They are still my first born, what's still left from the initial five babies anyway. I love them and I will see them off to college, which is my bong :bong:

Thanks for stopping by Andy. Be on the look out for my new grow this weekend.

Hey guys. I dunno if you remember the deal with me getting sent bogus Airpots from this company on Amazon. Their service was awful; they took forever to respond and just gave me the run around. Eventually, they said that I could just keep the off-brand ones for their mistake and that they would send out the correct ones and provide me with a tracking number. Today, I got an email saying that they were on back order and that they just refunded me my money. Jeez, that took over a week to figure out? I gave them a crap feedback. I just hope they actually refund my money, it hasn't gone through yet, but I'm sure it takes a day or so.

Even though these pots don't seem as cool and nice as the real thing, I am still going to test them out since I have six of them. There's a pic of one down there so you can see what I have been talking about.

Grow Update: The CM has grown even more since yesterday :D Shooting hairs and more leaves too. Woot woot! The AKR seems to be widening ever so slightly and getting even more and more green.

Attachments

• not an airpot.jpg
    not an airpot.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 29
Hey guys. I dunno if you remember the deal with me getting sent bogus Airpots from this company on Amazon. Their service was awful; they took forever to respond and just gave me the run around. Jeez, that took over a week to figure out? I gave them a crap feedback. I just hope they actually refund my money, it hasn't gone through yet, but I'm sure it takes a day or so.

Even though these pots don't seem as cool and nice as the real thing, I am still going to test them out since I have six of them.

I wouldn't have given negative feedback, until the refund went through. Now they have no incentive to follow through, with the refund.

HomieHogleg

I had already done that already. Oh well.

Hey guys. I snapped a few pics of the two girls with my new camera. The camera is great, 14mp. But I can't get great shots with it, I'm sure it's something I am not doing or doing. Any advice ongetting good camera shots will be appreciated.

The little AKR still isn't doing great. We'll see how she goes though.

The Crit Mass is doing just fine, she has been through so much but just refuses to be brought down too much. New leaves and look a'there. Buds forming in four spots down the stem. A nice little nugget at the very top. I almost can't believe it. And she is stinky, very dank. Hopefully you can see in the pics. Enjoy :D

Attachments

• DSCN9595 - Copy.jpg
    DSCN9595 - Copy.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCN9599.jpg
    DSCN9599.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCN9602.jpg
    DSCN9602.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCN9603.jpg
    DSCN9603.jpg