New Grower *First Grow* Double Grape Auto by Mephisto Genetics(Autopot XL)

Of course! We’re just making suggestions, trying to help. The net is typically used to pin down the main branches and allow the side branches to grow up.

@TenderSlug Nobody's knocking you but it's really good advice. If you tie those plants down to the trellis and come back in two days, the way those plants look is going to absolutely blow you away. At least that was my experience the first time I tied a plant down - and to this day it still happily surprises me every time.

I hesitated at the start of vigorous growth to begin LST not knowing how critical it was really going to be. I'm topping the next ones too bump all that other noise. Live and learn. You think they'll stay popcorny??

Oh no thank you all for the criticism I welcome and embrace it all! I have zero training so it's very helpful and I appreciate it

No. Those plants still have a long ways to go. They’ll thicken up. I would really get that taller down to the same level as the shorter on and get your light closer. That will help a lot.
I hesitated at the start of vigorous growth to begin LST not knowing how critical it was really going to be. I'm topping the next ones too bump all that other noise. Live and learn. You think they'll stay popcorny??

How exactly? It's so tall, to bring it down to that I'd have to basically break it off lmao

No, like @2budz said, there's a long way to go and they look happy and healthy. I'd like to add that even the difference between height is probably due to genetic differences between the two seeds. I would tie down the short one first, then tie down the tall one. That way if there's extra space around the shorter plant the taller one can maybe use some of it.

How exactly? It's so tall, to bring it down to that I'd have to basically break it off lmao
LOL yeah that's the scary part. This is an advanced technique that's easy to screw up but very useful and inspiring:

To bend branches without breaking them you can bruise and smash the branches and move them down until they're flexible enough to move. You will break branches, less with experience. Everybody does. But if you don't break them completely off, you can wrap them in tape and they're usually going to be ok.

Ultimately you shouldn't do anything you're uncomfortable with. I am the only one who does this, so you have to take it with a grain of salt. If I'm worried about breaking a more brittle branch, I bruise it as much as I can to make it flexible, then wrap it with tennis tape. Then I bend it down to where I want it.

To bruise the branch, you have to squeeze it really tightly between thumb and forefinger and sort of bend it a little. Work your way down the branch to soften enough so that it won't break when you bend it.

I'm still at a loss about what to do specifically about this situation to maximize my return. I guess I'll just keep on how I am, I'll attempt to raise the net and kind of spread this stuff out and even it, but there's no way I'm going to be able to make it perfect from this state.
Think I might like drill holes into the autopot lips to accommodate tie downs for the next ones. After this harvest obv

I'm still at a loss about what to do specifically about this situation to maximize my return. I guess I'll just keep on how I am, I'll attempt to raise the net and kind of spread this stuff out and even it, but there's no way I'm going to be able to make it perfect from this state.
Think I might like drill holes into the autopot lips to accommodate tie downs for the next ones. After this harvest obv
I think that sounds like a good approach.

Back