New Grower *First Grow* Double Grape Auto by Mephisto Genetics(Autopot XL)

It
I put my net on maybe 2 weeks ago. You can check my journal if you want to see. I don't tie anything to it, I just use it to spread them out for a while and then I remove it
It isn't easy to find your journal from your profile.:wall: Can you post a link? I'd like to see it. :hothot:

When I get home from work today I'm going to elevate the smaller plant, redo the net slightly, and see if I can even them out that way, along with slowly bending this apically dominant cola. Thankfully my res is waaaay high like the bottom of it is at the middle of the height of my tent so I think I can get away with raising the smaller one with something.

When I get home from work today I'm going to elevate the smaller plant, redo the net slightly, and see if I can even them out that way, along with slowly bending this apically dominant cola. Thankfully my res is waaaay high like the bottom of it is at the middle of the height of my tent so I think I can get away with raising the smaller one with something.
Raise the whole net, lift the smaller plant like 6in if you can, then drop the net back down so it kinda squishes the plants down, then pull the tops as far away from the middle as you can without breaking them. But it might be a pain in the ass to get the bigger plant unstuck from the net, just be easy. My net is zip tied to the poles so it can be slid up and down slowly

I'm not gonna lie, lol this is a hail Mary. Concerned that maybe the upwards tubing may have issues carrying water, but this is what I came up with. Also I bent the whole fk out of the main branch and the outer layer stayed intact so I think it'll be okay but sheesh, a little drastic. Whatcha think?

Attachments

• IMG_20220202_191558.jpg
    IMG_20220202_191558.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20220202_191603.jpg
    IMG_20220202_191603.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 47
That'll work. As long as the autopot fills back up you should be fine. You can drain the one and find out now, or you'll know if it's dry tomorrow. But as long as it ends up a couple inches below the bottom of the rez it should work. The net can be a little intimidating at 1st but they're pretty flexible. Just wait until you have to try supercropping... But now you got the 1st try down so you should be golden with it next run. You'll see the branches will start to go straight up back to the light in 24 hours :d5:

Sooo...it's been like a week I guess since I did the rez. It was 5 gallons and it looks now to be ~2/2.5
My question to the autopot experts:
Can I just add fresh water to my res or do I have to change it every week for sure for sure?
You can't just add fresh water if you are using salt nutes, you have to add nute mix to the pH and PPM specs that you use.

I never change my reservoir unless I need to change nutes to bloom or the like. I just mix up more once the rez is down to a gallon or two, and top it up with fresh nute mix. I always do a final pH check once everything is in the rez.

Good luck with it. :pighug:

I'm not gonna lie, lol this is a hail Mary. Concerned that maybe the upwards tubing may have issues carrying water, but this is what I came up with. Also I bent the whole fk out of the main branch and the outer layer stayed intact so I think it'll be okay but sheesh, a little drastic. Whatcha think?
That’s a nice canopy!

I think you did an amazing job! I know it was probably stressful lol but you're gonna be happier with the finished product this way.

Back