New Grower *First Grow* Double Grape Auto by Mephisto Genetics(Autopot XL)

I'm still at a loss about what to do specifically about this situation to maximize my return. I guess I'll just keep on how I am, I'll attempt to raise the net and kind of spread this stuff out and even it, but there's no way I'm going to be able to make it perfect from this state.
Think I might like drill holes into the autopot lips to accommodate tie downs for the next ones. After this harvest obv
Slowly bend the tall branches horizontal. Do it incrementally, bend a littl, wait a couple days, bend a little more. The plant will continue to right itself but it’ll give the other buds time to catch up. You want an even canopy.

... Actually a really good idea and I wouldn't worry about perfection. You'll still even out the canopy and increase your yield.

I’m starting to think I should put a net in my 32x32. With the 12 plants. And not top them. The whole point of doing 12 at the same time was to try and maximize my yield. I’m going to look for one.

Dang. First one that popped up on Amazon was 32x32. Ordered. Hopefully I can pack this tent out and not run into any issues.

I’m starting to think I should put a net in my 32x32. With the 12 plants. And not top them. The whole point of doing 12 at the same time was to try and maximize my yield. I’m going to look for one.
LOL yeah my problem might be that I train too much. Most of my plants are very wide and very short. I have worried in the past that I'm hurting my yield by not having enough vertical space. I recently put a very wide Zsweet Inzanity in a 25 gallon pot on 12s and it has enough height that this time I should have buds at least 10" long and that's probably the max for my lights and setup.

Dang. First one that popped up on Amazon was 32x32. Ordered. Hopefully I can pack this tent out and not run into any issues.
Keep us posted! Inquiring minds want to know. :hothot:

LOL yeah my problem might be that I train too much. Most of my plants are very wide and very short. I have worried in the past that I'm hurting my yield by not having enough vertical space. I recently put a very wide Zsweet Inzanity in a 25 gallon pot on 12s and it has enough height that this time I should have buds at least 10" long and that's probably the max for my lights and setup.
I’ve only topped my autos so far. But I see some crazy plants in nets and lst’d that are making me rethink what I’ve been doing.

I’ve only topped my autos so far. But I see some crazy plants in nets and lst’d that are making me rethink what I’ve been doing.
I was scared to top them because conventional wisdom says not to supposedly. But I learned on this site that you can, and more. So I abused a double grape and it gave me much better bag appeal than its sister who was treated like the favorite daughter.

I was scared to top them because conventional wisdom says not to supposedly. But I learned on this site that you can, and more. So I abused a double grape and it gave me much better bag appeal than its sister who was treated like the favorite daughter.
Except for my first 4-5 autos, I’ve had pretty good luck with topping. Each plant is definitely different though.
8A700167-C884-47BF-BBA2-5B5884EEBBE5.jpeg

I put my net on maybe 2 weeks ago. You can check my journal if you want to see. I don't tie anything to it, I just use it to spread them out for a while and then I remove it

Back