New Grower First grow

Rastana

Greenthumb Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hey everybody! I am an avid gardener, and had only previously helped my ex grow the cannabis. Now that he's been gone a while, I figured it was time to get growing again, as I have ran out. The feeding is probably the hardest part to navigate. I am growing Cosmic Queen, they are 4 weeks old and they look like they need extra food now. Appears to be a Nitrogen deficiency. I missed watering yesterday, big mistake on my end. Thanks for looking. :smoking:

Using - mars ts 1000w, rain science bags -various sizes. mothers earth, mega crop, adding bud explosion.

Attachments

• 20221221_095917.jpg
    20221221_095917.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 11
  • 20221221_095933.jpg
    20221221_095933.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 13
  • 20221221_095942.jpg
    20221221_095942.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I'm not sure how large your pots are, but it looks like you planted too close to the edge. Edges dry out the quickest, but I wouldn't try and move them at this stage as the roots should naturally move to the middle of the pot where the most constant moisture can be found. They do look hungry and I don't know a thing about Mother Earth soil and I'm still using the original Mega Crop formula from a few years back. I'd hit it with at least 2 grams per gallon of Mega Crop & see if you can get a hold of a product called recharge.
1671666204757.png
Anyways, good luck and I'll be following along! :pop:

I'm not sure how large your pots are, but it looks like you planted too close to the edge. Edges dry out the quickest, but I wouldn't try and move them at this stage as the roots should naturally move to the middle of the pot where the most constant moisture can be found. They do look hungry and I don't know a thing about Mother Earth soil and I'm still using the original Mega Crop formula from a few years back. I'd hit it with at least 2 grams per gallon of Mega Crop & see if you can get a hold of a product called recharge. View attachment 1548884 Anyways, good luck and I'll be following along! :pop:

They are centered, just poor photo on my part. They are 2 and 3 gallon pots. I know he had used recharge in the past, I just don't think I have any. Thanks for the reminder and advice. And thanks for looking! :d5:

Back