Harvest & Curing First time grove bag

Yeah something i personally lack in spades. Lmao
I definitely have it, but curiosity with opening the bags got me. Then the nervousness of opening them at week 5 to a faint hay smell followed by tiny tiny hints of what it smelt like trimming was making me worried cause it didn’t smell at all after a second of opening. New methods worry me. True believer in if it isn’t broke don’t fix it but I liked the idea of grove. I took some of the buds and jarred it with a boveda. Then one bag I put a boveda in and the rest I never touched and they’re sitting in the bags

I definitely have it, but curiosity with opening the bags got me. Then the nervousness of opening them at week 5 to a faint hay smell followed by tiny tiny hints of what it smelt like trimming was making me worried cause it didn’t smell at all after a second of opening. New methods worry me. True believer in if it isn’t broke don’t fix it but I liked the idea of grove. I took some of the buds and jarred it with a boveda. Then one bag I put a boveda in and the rest I never touched and they’re sitting in the bags
Lmao. I wanna try em but I live in an illegal state, amd the thought of a cannabis specific product getting shipped to me just seems sketch. Hell Im so oldschool about it sometimes I just dry and smoke and if it cures before it runs out, thats about it lmao.

Lmao. I wanna try em but I live in an illegal state, amd the thought of a cannabis specific product getting shipped to me just seems sketch. Hell Im so oldschool about it sometimes I just dry and smoke and if it cures before it runs out, thats about it lmao.
Hypothetically there’s always Amazon. If I could go back in time I’d only get Qp bags. Packaging still discrete. But I know what you mean my friend

Back