Harvest & Curing First time grove bag

BirDMan420

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Hey everyone first time using a grove bag! Dried my buds for 15 days, trimmed them and smelled awesome! Grove bagged at 62% rh and have been in them for 15 days. How long did it take for you guys to get that hay/grassy smell away? I saw a video that said around 6 weeks the terps really show. What’s your input? I obviously smell the buds when I squeeze them. But just curious how long you guys cure in them

Thanks boss, I’m going to not open any bags up again, I should’ve known that it would delay the bags process but I wanted to smell what I did harvesting again. Been a while 😂 but awesome thank you. Won’t let impatience get the best of me

I use the 8th bags to get keep check on how the curing process is going so I don't have to touch anything else and they can do their thing in peace.

Also when its all cured and ready to smoke I'll move stuff to a 1/2 ounce or 1 ounce bag as my grab bag so I'm not opening up the bigger bags constantly.

Qb

I use the 8th bags to get keep check on how the curing process is going so I don't have to touch anything else and they can do their thing in peace.

Also when its all cured and ready to smoke I'll move stuff to a 1/2 ounce or 1 ounce bag as my grab bag so I'm not opening up the bigger bags constantly.

Qb
I have them all in ounce bags rn. I do have 1/2 and 1/4 and 1/8th as well

Qb
Great idea!

Thanks boss, I’m going to not open any bags up again, I should’ve known that it would delay the bags process but I wanted to smell what I did harvesting again. Been a while 😂 but awesome thank you. Won’t let impatience get the best of me
you could also hold off heat sealing them for 30 days so you can monitor cure. Just an idea.

you could also hold off heat sealing them for 30 days so you can monitor cure. Just an idea.
Thanks boss! I actually threw some hygrometers I use for jarring into the bags and I haven’t heat sealed them for that very reason. Some bags don’t have the hay smell, some do a little bit, but the buds themselves are curing well to the touch

Back