First Try with CS and Easy Ryder

I've been asking cres about sts / cs and he's just as eagerly replied to help man. The dude's been in the game for a long time yoda, what he's saying holds true .. no one wants to hear it, who would want to hear it? The thing is, if you're in need of financial support your op should pay for itself before you're doing things that require more finances, ya dig?

It makes complete sense if you take a step back and look at the overall picture.. I've crossed 3 plants, but before I could do that it took me 4 tries to collect pollen correctly and then my seed stock was pretty crap. So instead of jumping ahead and making fem beans, I need to hone my pollen collection, breeding and honestly spoken, growing skills. This is me, not you I'm speaking of. You could be 1,000x better than me at all of these things, but when I looked at the entire picture, it was advice I needed. Growing in itself is an involved process, when your involvement goes into other facets of it, some things will drop off.

If you don't want to pay for more beans, why not grab a pack of regulars and just pollenate?

http://www.herbiesheadshop.com/short-stuff-seeds-regular

:peace: love ya brother, none of this is said with malice or anything.. just wanted to chime in because I'm in the same position as you.

Overall plan is to use photo strains to
Mix and cross with my autos, than take test beans and put them under 24 to find the "true autoflower ones" I have a 5-7 year N/S millennium seed i got germinated... I'd like to be able to make the process as educational for me as i can, I have limited space and leaRNED a lot from these RD males and how POWERFULL POLLEN is... It Takes such little to pollenate an entire crop.... This to me is a LONG TERM hobby that I'm playing with... I love mistakes as much as success as you get invaluable knowledge from both, also most of seeds I am trying to reverse are from reg seed...(auto/photo... Trying to pollenate say for instance I pollenated the Russian dragon with a male and. Female... I did this to be able to have access to the RD reg seeds, ultimate goal is to not waste space and grow out nothing buy FEMs. The RD pollenation was just all from one male, in total 4 seperate males pollenated rest pf
My crop, so hoping the crosses have a good combo of genetics...So I guess I should just leave this topic alone for a long whole, will continue doing what I am trying and will just TRY to lurk... Though a bit of bud makes me ramble...and sometimes I can't help but post.
I really don't live beyond my means at all... I own a house never been late on a morgtage payment... I would be plenty aHead if I didn't have the high costs associated with my bud habit... It's a habit I've been unable to quit for long period of time (though purposely two or three times a year stop for two to three weeks) i cant find a reason to not smoke, I honestly believe many times if
It wasn't for weed I'd be DEAD... It does wonders for mood stabilization and my severe depression. I've actually in the past picked buying bud over food and have gone hungry to be able to have my smoke...I can deal with scrounging for a few days, would rather be physically and mentally pain free than a full brlly and no bid.My MS is at a point that my doc told me flat out if I was not taking my interferon treatments weekly I will no questions ask be in a wheel chair...

Omg here I go again.. Sorry to jack thread, going to keep on practicing... Everyone started some where...lol always in the back of my mind is the Michael Caine character on that movie Children of Man... That's my vision for my last days... Grow crazy bud out, be a hermit and live in the woods...
Peace and love all! Hope any other us east coaster is safe next couple of days!
Yodabuds

Last edited:
Back