Foop Vs. ?

Green Sabbath

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've been growing with Foop since I started growing for maybe a year now. I seem to always struggle on getting that too shelf terpene taste and smell. As a new grower, I know that I have fucked up some grows. Some runs pushed to hard with nutes, some not enough. The run I have going now looks good but I can only hope it smokes as good as it looks now. I closely monitor the drying/ curing process. Use Grove bags to cure. So... Terpenes... Where am I going wrong? Should I switch to a different fertilizer?

If this seems to be an issue with the fertilize,what would be some good recommendations? I've been looking at Advanced Nutrients line. I had just originally chose Foop because I liked the "organic" approach.

Adding something with a little Sulfur will help boost the terpenes. A good source is Epsom Salt, it's magnesium and sulfur. EDIT: Also about 2 weeks before harvest adding a carb/sugar will help too. Molasses is a quick fix

If you want inexpensive nutrients that are simple to mix and use, a lot of people here run MegaCrop from @Greenleaf Nutrients . If you go that route there are many knowledgeable growers using it that can help you.

I run the Jacks 3-2-1 line. Easy 3 part dry powder nutrients.

Back