Seed Stockers Free seeds for experienced growers. Assess our quality without obligation

close to harvest :pass::bighug::frog:
20190209_170216.jpg
20190209_170227.jpg
20190209_170237.jpg

Are you sure you can’t send to america? :/

Please @DutchPassionTony trying to get good seeds for my photo grow. You don’t have a sample pack of Strawberry cough hidden in a drawer or something do you? I like to think I’m a skilled grower and would really like to grow out some Dutch passion or seed stockers and I’ll be informative/pictorative.

Seedbanks want fifteen plus American dollars for your seeds individually... come on. Let me send you a thirty dollar money order or whatever and you dig me out a handful of strong photos from a desk drawer. Please? Don’t prefer bubblegums, cheeses, or skunks....

I need a Dutch passion sticker for my light.I can send you 35-40 American dollars at any given time of the day if we can work something out Tony. My old guys name before I started growing was Tony lol. Kind of cool. Prefer strains that take well to extreme topping, and id about suck yo dick for a deal on two or three strawberry cough seeds.... Dutch passion has so many great looking strains. Let me advertise or test for you all in exchange or something. Hell I can send money. Just damn seed bank prices... you guys probably don’t get half they charge :/ would like to give the money straight to the source.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
:crying:
Are you sure you can’t send to america? :/

Please @DutchPassionTony trying to get good seeds for my photo grow. You don’t have a sample pack of Strawberry cough hidden in a drawer or something do you? I like to think I’m a skilled grower and would really like to grow out some Dutch passion or seed stockers and I’ll be informative/pictorative.

Seedbanks want fifteen plus American dollars for your seeds individually... come on. Let me send you a thirty dollar money order or whatever and you dig me out a handful of strong photos from a desk drawer. Please? Don’t prefer bubblegums, cheeses, or skunks....

I need a Dutch passion sticker for my light.I can send you 35-40 American dollars at any given time of the day if we can work something out Tony. My old guys name before I started growing was Tony lol. Kind of cool. Prefer strains that take well to extreme topping, and id about suck yo dick for a deal on two or three strawberry cough seeds.... Dutch passion has so many great looking strains. Let me advertise or test for you all in exchange or something. Hell I can send money. Just damn seed bank prices... you guys probably don’t get half they charge :/ would like to give the money straight to the source.

Thanks!!
:woody::condom:

No funny shit right there lol sorry

Back