Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Monday - January 24th

stan_mephisto

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Farm Friends,

This week's opening features some heavy hitters and Mephisto classics.

Extraterrestrials and mythical creatures are making an appearance at the UK store with the return of ManBearAlienPig and Alien VS. Triangle. This may be the last chance to snag MBAP so don't sleep on this one! Alien VS. Triangle is one of our largest and most potent strains, so if you like big strong girls then this might be the strain for you.

SODK is back in the US store after a long hiatus. Mephisto collectors and fuel chasers have been asking us to bring this one back for a long time now. SODK is a very unique polyhybrid to come out of our Mephisto projects, now at F7. The SOD (Sour Orange Diesel) was a lovely East Coast Sour Diesel phenotype with a sativa edge to the structure, but straight reeking of skunky high-grade orangey aromas. This was mated to our auto Triangle project at F1 and bred out as a separate strain for the following generations. The result is the aptly name Sour Orange Diesel Kush a high yielding, high quality automatic.

Canada wakes from her weekly slumber with a new Reserva release of Ghost Toof. Ghost Toof is a strain that is going to resonate loudly with both the old school and new school Meph_Heads out there; first appearing during the very first Illuminauto drop way back in 2015 as Illuminauto #7 – Toof Decay x Fantasmo Express before being reworked and the parentage switched for the Illuminauto drop of 2018 where she became Illuminauto #39 – Ghost Toof. Over 6 years ago we said: “Sweet phat flowers of the Toof Decay mated to the sativa zing and vigour of Fantasmo Express. Also likes to colour up. Toof Decay, one of our frostiest varieties (known to produce resin on males) really passed down her frost on this ultra-rare cross.”

Or maybe you just want a cookie?? All three stores will have Forum Stomper this week.

******We have added new strain and swag stickers and other merch items to the shop. Please review the bottom of this post to get more info about new merch, and answer all of your questions!**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The USA store opens - Monday, January 24th @ 3 PM Eastern Time / 12 PM Pacific Time

Strain List

• SODK
  • Skywalker
  • Samsquanch
  • Mango Smile
  • Forum Stomper
  • Featured Freebie - Skywalker x Creme De La Chem
  • Strain Stickers, swag sticker packs, plant tags, and pins!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The UK store opens - Monday, January 24th @ 12 PM GMT

Strain List

• ManBearAlienPig (Might be the last time you see this one for a while.)
  • Alien VS Triangle
  • Northern Cheese Haze
  • Forum Stomper
  • Cosmic Queen
  • Strain stickers, swag sticker packs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The Canada store opens - Monday, January 24th @ 12 PM EST

Strain List

• Ghost Toof
  • Sour Stomper
  • Forum Stomper
  • #47 Strawberry Stomper (Very Limited)
  • Strain stickers, swag sticker packs, plant tags

----New Merch FAQ-----

Can I buy all the strain stickers together?

-For now, we will have only the strain stickers on sale that match the strains in the Monday drop. In the future we will also offer complete packs for the Collections (Originals, Reserva, etc).

When will be the strain sticker packs available?

-We are working with a designer who is redesigning all of our strain stickers. The same designer has already done a few for us before, like HubbaBubbaHaze, Pink Panama and Toofless Alien. We are in the final stages of making sure our team is happy with all of the designs before we send them for print. We’ll make them available as soon as we have them!

What else are you going to offer in terms of merch?

-We will start off with the strain stickers, swag sticker packs and plant tags. Over the course of the year, we will be adding more products, though we don’t want to put too much strain on the packing team and starting with too many items at once. We’re all ears for merch ideas and things you’d like to see.

Can I only buy merch and still receive freebies?

-As per our new freebie tier system you will receive 2 freebies starting with an order of over $30, it doesn’t matter what products you purchase to get over this threshold.

Can you combine my orders? I bought the seeds first and went back to buy merch after.

-Unfortunately, we are not able to combine orders. We fulfill orders from different locations and your orders might be assigned to different people for packing. We would recommend using the favorite option (the heart icon next to a product card) to add all items you would like to your Wishlist for a quicker checkout. However, we know that certain strains will sell out quickly, but the swag sticker bundles and the plant tags will be available every week, and only the special items or strain stickers will vary between openings.

I wanted to buy plant tags, but they are not yet available in my location (UK and Canada)?

-Plant tags will be on sale as soon as we can in Canada and the UK. Unfortunately, the shipment to the UK and Canada has been delayed slightly, but they are on their way and will be available soon.

Important information for the purchase from the merch store:

-We have a new minimum order value of $6, which is equal to the cheapest swag sticker pack

-You can add the items of interest to your Wishlist, via the heart button, for a quicker check out, which is always recommended.

-We will only offer a few strain stickers per week matching the strains available, however depending on our current stock they might not always match.

can I get ghost toof from Canada store to America? That was a killer illuminauto!

If this drop isn't actively on your mind right now, you likely will not get in on the SODK lol I am too scared to try to get stickers and not willing to pay alone shipping to come back for them. Want this one too bad to have it sell out in my cart getting a slap. Good luck all!

Got my 7 pack of SODK and even went through and picked up a couple available stickers. All smooth!

I was going through my seed stash last night and found a pack, (all at least 3 + 2), of everything being offered today and I had grown only 1 seed from each pack, (except the unopened Samsquanch OG). So I'm going to wait for the Chemdoggin to go on sale, which I hope is soon! :peace: :pass:

Wow 3 hours later and nothing is sold out. That's nuts!! Last week I just thought Skywalker 2.0 didn't have much demand. But this week is a little different to me. I can understand all the strains but SODK as the rest have made several showings. But this is first time I've seen SODK available. So demand should be pretty stout. I'm hoping this ramp up in production will allow for a less stressful shopping experience for future drops.

Looks like next week's release is set and my wallet gets week off with all repeats. I'm sure the Jammy Dodger 2 will still be popular with those that didn't get on Limited release.

Back