Sweet Seeds From Seed To Smoke.

My bulb isn't a spiral, so it should be horizontal. I do have a reflector, just not shown in most the pics. It's all a bit chicken or the egg isn't it!

Full shot so you can see the reflector. Not sure if you can make out the bulb.

56lrqDL.jpg

Yeah I see it, I did look at them bulbs too. Ebay?

EBay rules! 300w 2700k. Haven't bothered with the veg spectrum at all.

I miss my 400w Gman not having to worry about a bulb being within inches of the plants, weather or not there is enough lumens reaching every section of the whole plant or which way the bulb hangs :grin: Now I am stuck atm with cheap CFL`s and praying for sun light lol

Sadly all I have now is photos and memory's of many grow with this set up :(

1065_zps3ef1bb4d.jpg

Picture037_zps9c349e38.jpg

1119_zps683cfe51.jpg

I keep telling myself one day I will get back to something like that. :smoke:

I may pick up a 200W 2700K, the price is right! Thanks for the idea.

I may pick up a 200W 2700K, the price is right! Thanks for the idea.

I am jealous of the USA medi regarding lighting, they seem to have so much more to offer in there local hardware / diy shops then we do over here in the uk.

To be honest Organic I get almost everything I need from ebay and Amazon to avoid being seen outside a hydro supply store. When I do get the odd component elsewhere it's at either a hardware store or department type store and I have a cover reason for why I need it in the event I'm asked. I imagine the offerings for UK customers must be somewhat similar but maybe I'm wrong.

To be honest Organic I get almost everything I need from ebay and Amazon to avoid being seen outside a hydro supply store. When I do get the odd component elsewhere it's at either a hardware store or department type store and I have a cover reason for why I need it in the event I'm asked. I imagine the offerings for UK customers must be somewhat similar but maybe I'm wrong.

I got all my stuff from ebay except my soil, and the pots I'm using for starting my outdoor plants. All my hydro equipment except the totes came from ebay, also my 600watt MH light and hood, my nutes, meters etc.

Right back on track... Day 5

Not much to see really. Diy`ed a pc fan, Temps are low to mid 20s and lights been on 24/7.

Timer arrives tomorrow and will be switching Sunday night to 18/6 (day-7)

The sun woke me up this morning at around 5 am, by 7 am it was blue sky without a cloud to be seen. So outside went the plant and it spent 9 hours directly sat in it with a nice warm breeze. Kept checking it every few hours expecting to see it look unhappy but far from it as it seemed to love the natural light. It came back indoors with the top at an angle where it had followed the last of the sun over the house. But its back to normal and strait again now under the light inside. Hoping for more sun tomorrow.

Plant magic old timers grow turned up and looking forward to getting that started in 2 weeks time or so.

I still keep looking at it thinking I have gotten to big a pot lol But with a dark period from Sunday on-wards I am expecting to see a lot more growth take place over the next week. So looking forward to seeing the unmistakable leaves of a canna plant and to see how much or little stretch is caused by this light.

So far everything is going well.

3ab746e4-3297-428c-8e95-f77e2127c76d_zps0f0d8626.jpg

Last edited:
Back