Sweet Seeds From Seed To Smoke.

That 300w is a beast of a bulb. I made a floating canopy (a covered frame that covers my entire grow area) and used cable ties to support the bulb. Not pretty but works ok.

She's looking really lush mate, well done.

Gadzooks! I think you legally have to be 18 to view THAT bondage :)

Nice work!

That 300w is a beast of a bulb. I made a floating canopy (a covered frame that covers my entire grow area) and used cable ties to support the bulb. Not pretty but works ok.

She's looking really lush mate, well done.

I had no black and white sheeting left, nor a lead / plug or a E40 fitting so after buying all that I would not have been to much off the price of the reflector, it only cost £23 delivered, and is rated to hold these bulbs without the bulb bending downwards which can happen on a few of the cheaper versions. Cannot complain at that price.

Thanks, its looking better then it did at one point. I was a little worried, but time is a good healer lol

Be picking up some air pots before I start again this 20ltr pot is just to big indoors. Though I seem to have the watering /feeding down now. Maybe just need to go a little slower at the start next time.

- - - Updated - - -

Gadzooks! I think you legally have to be 18 to view THAT bondage :)

Nice work!

LOL

Thanks trapper :)

Hoping it pays off in the end. Id say another 8 weeks at least. So still loads of growing time left.

Where did you get the reflector from?

Looking Good Bro...
They do Have Some Cal/ Mag Hogss in the Sweets line up....
She might be One of those ...I have had a Cream Caramel and Few others like a Bit more ..
Anything from the Cream Line ,...
Cream Manderine Is A Very lovely lady ..

Bush looking Great and Tie her More lol shes gonna Be big I can tell u That !!!

- - - Updated - - -

Looking Good Bro...
They do Have Some Cal/ Mag Hogss in the Sweets line up....
She might be One of those ...I have had a Cream Caramel and Few others like a Bit more ..
Anything from the Cream Line ,...
Cream Manderine Is A Very lovely lady ..

Swampman,

This my first time LST`ing a plant, So should I continue to pin down the side branches horizontally? I have aloud them to reach up over the last week, they could easily be bent back over again now, but am unsure how long to carry on pinning the branches down.

I only ask as unsure how big the smaller branches will get before the plant finishes stretching, Does this matter? I only ask as I have always let a plant do its own thing. At what point do I stop training the plant horizontally?

Last edited:
My understanding of lst is basically to trick the plant into thinking it's main cola is gone. You want all the branches at the same height for an even canopy.
One of my side branches got a lot higher than the others and effectively became the new main cola - on my nl.
With the Roadrunner I kept tying down until the stretch finished, all branches even height now.

If the plant where still in veg, I would be happy about how it looks. Knowing each branch has a chance to raise up but I've lost my vision as to how I see this plant turning out now lol

After what swampman said, yesterday I spent about an hour yesterday unpinning the whole plant then moving the branches back down. Its all even across the top.and as much light reaching the whole plant as possible. I just don't know for how long to keep bending down the branches, as the lower nodes branches are very small right now.

It is not far off being a foot wide by a foot deep now, there will be many tops just unsure if they are going to be big enough to produce enough will I end up with coke cans or shot glasses lol

Taken this morning,

20140616_124110_zpsacb7b810.jpg

20140616_132605_zps44ae4fd0.jpg

How old is she now?

I left my ties in place for the entire grow if that's any help. I can't see how it would hurt the plant in any way.

Last edited:
Back