Funny looking Northern Lights. Female/male? Can’t tell.

Maybe I only ever did that my first grow then learned and I don’t believe it’s very accurate. Every thing I’ve read if you want to know soil ph meter is the best option but they are pricey for one that works properly
Im even considering buying sn NO3 meter to test my water and nutrient solutioms to make sure that N isnt ridiculously high. Idk if its worth it though, only one I found was $380 bucks. But N is where most of my problems originate from

Im even considering buying sn NO3 meter to test my water and nutrient solutioms to make sure that N isnt ridiculously high. Idk if its worth it though, only one I found was $380 bucks. But N is where most of my problems originate from

I think that's a bit drastic especially for soil maybe if your trying to make your own nutrient solutions for hydroponics. But then you would also want the complete ION meter kit. But for most of us I don't see that necessary and not being used after awhile. It happens to a lot of us just cut back your nitrogen inputs and if soil or nutrients don't allow switch soil and nutrients brand.

You can also get your soil tested for like $50 through some companies online. Or if you have a university near you, contact them and see if they will test your soil. It’s usually cheaper and your supporting their agriculture program. I might switch this fox farm soil out, but I plan on reusing my soil for multiple runs and soil testing will be a great resource for me. But my fox farm problems sound the same as yours. It’s the first time I’ve have issues like this from Fox Farm. Will be getting more roots organic or maybe I’ll order some buildasoil, but the shipping is more than the soil.

:face: Anytime I’ve seen this I feel it’s been nitrogen related seeming like too much and certain strains are sensitive to it
Ya, I’ve definitely had some N toxicity before. Most plants I’ve run usually grow out of it but as I’ve found out recently, not all of them do :frowny: It’s a bummer, I only have one seed stockers northern lights seed left and am having trouble finding more in the US. Might have to reverse it I have a make more seeds :hothot::smokeit:

You can also get your soil tested for like $50 through some companies online. Or if you have a university near you, contact them and see if they will test your soil. It’s usually cheaper and your supporting their agriculture program. I might switch this fox farm soil out, but I plan on reusing my soil for multiple runs and soil testing will be a great resource for me. But my fox farm problems sound the same as yours. It’s the first time I’ve have issues like this from Fox Farm. Will be getting more roots organic or maybe I’ll order some buildasoil, but the shipping is more than the soil.

Ya, I’ve definitely had some N toxicity before. Most plants I’ve run usually grow out of it but as I’ve found out recently, not all of them do :frowny: It’s a bummer, I only have one seed stockers northern lights seed left and am having trouble finding more in the US. Might have to reverse it I have a make more seeds :hothot::smokeit:

Just looked seedstockersUSA has northern light fem photo but not in auto version. Might have to do a little magic:wizzy:

https://seedstockersusa.com/feminized-seeds/northern-lights-feminized#/8-seeds-3

Back