New Grower Gorrilla cookies. Fastbuds.

• Thread starter Random Tasked User
  • Start date
R

Random Tasked User

Wass upp !! this is my first time growing I’ll be starting with 8x Gorrilla cookies auto by fastbuds, and one LSD 25 by fastbuds. I had a lot of great advice browsing here and I’ve learnt a lot of sound advice but could really expand my knowledge and learn a lot from you experienced lot….her I go !! Wish me luck !!

SETUP.

3 Gallon fabric pots-12litres.

FEED
Advanced nutrients.
sensi bloom
Sensi grow
Dutch pro take root
Dutch pro multi total
Molasses
Cal mag.

TENT.
Bud box pro titan plus. 8x8

AC infinity. S8 extraction fan. 804c

AC infinity S4 intake fan. 204cfm

AC infinity cloud ray clip on oscillating fan

1x pedestal fan

LIGHTING “
veg/flower
Lumatek atts 300w

Spider farmer se7000. 730w 8 bar “updated”version.

Seeds planting yesterday and already above ground !!

im waiting on a duct reducer on my extracter to run my duct through the ceiling into another extractor. I found above mythe duct is out the tent now.

how soon should I take of the humidity domes?
My current rh is 48% is it safe to take the domes off now or should I leave a lil longer ? Thanks guys
C749AC8A-1AB5-47C7-89F5-DE18D1045D08.jpeg
D9331BE4-16EA-4A3D-8B59-1EBDBE3693CD.jpeg
4568FDC4-1621-4C95-8950-59330BC222DA.jpeg
4F01B34A-ED9C-4DC2-99E3-C708C4A42533.jpeg
8F98C3E8-2A08-4D73-BDD5-BA94699916D3.jpeg
9C2799F0-D631-4F23-A837-4826B3C9EDD9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AFN, @STICKYSCISSORS(23) ! Looks like you have a good setup going. First grow? Pretty aggressive plans for your first but… no better way to see what works and doesn’t your hands are gonna be full. I would leave domes on, misting 2-3 times a day til first true set of leaves (serrated) are out and established. Then domes off.

Welcome to AFN! I always have problems with the thumbnail pics cuz I only get half the pic but that looks like one half of a badass tent! I’m pretty new myself and was juuuust learning a little something in a new thread about humidity in that it might not need to be as high as I’ve always thought. I don’t use domes so I’ve always maintained 65-75% for the first week or so above ground and while it’s worked great I’ve been reading growers at 50% with success so you‘re probably ok but soon someone with more knowledge will intervene, I mostly wanted to say hi and welcome and good luck! Peace

Welcome to AFN, @STICKYSCISSORS(23) ! Looks like you have a good setup going. First grow? Pretty aggressive plans for your first but… no better way to see what works and doesn’t your hands are gonna be full. I would leave domes on, misting 2-3 times a day til first true set of leaves (serrated) are out and established. Then domes off.
Thanks. and yes it’s my first grow. Other than a auto I grew on a windowsill ten years back Thanks I’ll leave domes on should the domes have any holes in ? Or completely air tight to remain moisture ?

Welcome to AFN! I always have problems with the thumbnail pics cuz I only get half the pic but that looks like one half of a badass tent! I’m pretty new myself and was juuuust learning a little something in a new thread about humidity in that it might not need to be as high as I’ve always thought. I don’t use domes so I’ve always maintained 65-75% for the first week or so above ground and while it’s worked great I’ve been reading growers at 50% with success so you‘re probably ok but soon someone with more knowledge will intervene, I mostly wanted to say hi and welcome and good luck! Peace
Hi bro thanks for the welcome !! Yes me too ? Everytime I click on a pic the top half loads haha thought it was my connection !! And yes I also heard people that run perpetual grows and keep humidity at around 50% always for both half’s of the tent. I’ll keep the domes on tho and mist the tent up a bit rather be safe then sorry ayy I’ll look into it more too !! When they come off maybe get a humidifier and use when needed. Thank you

Thanks. and yes it’s my first grow. Other than a auto I grew on a windowsill ten years back Thanks I’ll leave domes on should the domes have any holes in ? Or completely air tight to remain moisture ?
I’d put a hole on either side near top allows for slight air exchange.

@STICKYSCISSORS(23) :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: Looks like a great set-up!

I like to keep my grow space at 80% RH for seedlings (easier said than done) but don't turn your carbon exhaust system on with it that high as it is not good for the carbon filter. 60% is the top RH to run the filter, 60% is also good for the seedlings just try not to go below 40% as the plant begins to shut down around that RH.

:goodluck:

@STICKYSCISSORS(23) :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: Looks like a great set-up!

I like to keep my grow space at 80% RH for seedlings (easier said than done) but don't turn your carbon exhaust system on with it that high as it is not good for the carbon filter. 60% is the top RH to run the filter, 60% is also good for the seedlings just try not to go below 40% as the plant begins to shut down around that RH.

:goodluck:
I never knew high humidity could affect the carbon filter. But I can definatley understand why now you’ve mentioned it. Thank you !! I’ll keep that in mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi auto growers. !!Checked in on my gorillas today they look dark green ? And one which looks like it’s shell must of been stuck on its head ? As it’s leaves look like there stuck together ? Anyone had this happen ? The average temp is 22c and humidity is 55….I took the domes off today also.
B2E0FA81-A0A5-46EA-B001-B482EF242712.jpeg
400CD36C-70C5-4364-B2E5-107F66B8C755.jpeg
6FACA273-4716-4695-B85B-64A201F4CA67.jpeg
83427FDB-6070-44DB-9570-7C1DC4F129FB.jpeg

Back