twenty20 Gran Champagne

Atulip

Fungi Friend
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Bourbon Berry
Finally getting a new photoperiod setup going and first up on the new flood table is Twenty20 Gran Champagne.

First off we have our mother table. A little 2x2' flood table with 6" pargro quickdrain blocks. They'll be under a Mars TS2000.

0611230752_HDR.jpg

In a couple months we'll take our clones in the aero cloner like so
0611230751.jpg

Then they'll slot into the flood table into the 4x4 tent.
0611230752.jpg

A flood table will be replacing my Bubble Tricks autoflowers when they finish. Lighting will be 500w total cree cobs, some 3500k some 4000k.
0611230753.jpg

The goal here is lots of low cost low effort bud. I've found flood and drain works best for me. Adjust pH a couple times a week, change the reservoir every couple weeks, ez pz. Long term I want this dialed in so I can yoink 25 clones, fill the table and flip straight to flower, but I can make it work as long as I have 9 good clones.

And our first Gran Champagne makes an appearance today. Just hand watering for now. about 350ppm Megacrop 1 part and 100ppm Calmag
0614230742-1-jpg.1603651

:pop: I slept on this one, wanted it really bad but i’m acquiring specific lineages right now and was never a huge Mimosa fan. So i’ll live vicariously through your grow!

About a week up today. Flooding for 15 minutes twice a day, top watering weekly to flush salts. Still 350ppm Megacrop

0622231216.jpg

I thought I'd try to grow an auto while I veg these mothers. A Twenty20 Mendocino Double Whisky Sour autoflower. Gave her an overnight soak and she just went in the cube this morning.

0622231216a.jpg

Two weeks up, just been adjusting the res pH and ignoring them. May up the feeding soon, waiting on the Double Whisky Sour to grow a little more.
0629230653.jpg

0629230653a.jpg

Any updates. This strain is on my list.
They've been ignored for the most part. PPMs kept around 400 megacrop 1 part with 100ppm calmag.

Around 7 weeks veg now I think. Few more weeks we can take our clones I think then set up the flood table for them.

0804231458[1].jpg

Alright everyone. I went a bit down a depression spiral over the past few months. I stopped taking care of all my plants besides the bare necessities of filling the nutrient water once a week. I had to shutdown and move everything to have some plumbing work done a few weeks ago. I gave away some equipment and the mothers to a friend, so maybe I can share some bud pics if they make it to harvest. The mothers were still mostly healthy, besides some fading working upwards. They were nearly touching the light in the end, about 3 feet tall, very bushy, and survived my neglect well lol.

I am safe, just riding out the mania now and trying new medications/therapists. Always loved sharing my grows with you all on this site. Everyone's always been nice and friendly here. I'll try to continue checking in from time to time. May or may not try again in the future, but I need to focus on myself currently.

Back