Grapefruit superstar

Grapefruit superstar with some ponytailing going on
23164BF7-B91E-4774-B63A-201624F646B5.jpeg
and since she’s sharing a tent I’ll add her tent mate @Gone Camping gifted me this cut of GG4 from Tony’s tortured beans.
6225E31A-696C-458E-90EE-C1AA27579F25.jpeg
She’s much happier now with some friends around, well she had a tent full of youngins to get the humidity up but it was time to get into final spots. Full tents easier for me to keep VPD in check. I’ll be testing the resilience of the gg4 and coast of Maine soil as she’ll be fed out of the same res as all my stuff in growpito. I usually set to 5.6-5.8 but since I have soil in the pots I’ll try running a little higher I think she’ll do fine.

Grapefruit superstar with some ponytailing going on View attachment 1550795and since she’s sharing a tent I’ll add her tent mate @Gone Camping gifted me this cut of GG4 from Tony’s tortured beans. View attachment 1550796She’s much happier now with some friends around, well she had a tent full of youngins to get the humidity up but it was time to get into final spots. Full tents easier for me to keep VPD in check. I’ll be testing the resilience of the gg4 and coast of Maine soil as she’ll be fed out of the same res as all my stuff in growpito. I usually set to 5.6-5.8 but since I have soil in the pots I’ll try running a little higher I think she’ll do fine.
Stay golden Ponyboy. What do we have here... is that some training I see goin' on hahaha. What are those red clips? Tried to zoom in, but can't really see. We'll have some grommets on those bags in no time lol. They're doing well bud keep it up!

Stay golden Ponyboy. What do we have here... is that some training I see goin' on hahaha. What are those red clips? Tried to zoom in, but can't really see. We'll have some grommets on those bags in no time lol. They're doing well bud keep it up!
I forget the name of those things. She needed them lol. All I usually do is ponytail for a couple days a couple hrs out of each day and they bush out perfectly on their own. Maybe I'll start topping since most breeders recommend it

I forget the name of those things. She needed them lol. All I usually do is ponytail for a couple days a couple hrs out of each day and they bush out perfectly on their own. Maybe I'll start topping since most breeders recommend it
They look like a training device I've seen. It connects to the branches, and you bend them down. It clicks into place, and stays there. I would love to grab 1.

When I sent you that clone I had to top it to fit inside the shipper, that spot with 3 close nodes looked as good as any.

I assumed you'd be taking cuts and honing in that skillset.. ever get that cloner? They really are nice to have, if you have room to keep a few photos. You'll want to keep a cut of that, or give it to a local bud who can provide you with rooted clones. Could work out for ya both..

It's my choice jar I reach for consistently..

Looks like she's getting some nice color back to her.

When I sent you that clone I had to top it to fit inside the shipper, that spot with 3 close nodes looked as good as any.

I assumed you'd be taking cuts and honing in that skillset.. ever get that cloner? They really are nice to have, if you have room to keep a few photos. You'll want to keep a cut of that, or give it to a local bud who can provide you with rooted clones. Could work out for ya both..

It's my choice jar I reach for consistently..

Looks like she's getting some nice color back to her.
I did not get the cloner but my buddy is gonna be firing back up so plan is a week before flip I’ll get him some cuts of most of what I have. He has a huge area so he keeps moms. Then we replace moms as better stuff pops up. He’s been down for a while so he’ll be eager to get some cuts.

Ive been tucking and plucked a couple leaves so far. I hope she stretches a decent amount.
You like the leggy girls huh ? I’m good with 1-2times stretch, but not 3. She will be substantial.

Back