Grapefruit superstar

You like the leggy girls huh ? I’m good with 1-2times stretch, but not 3. She will be substantial.
2x I’m happy with. I try to let them fill between 50-75% of the tent when viewed from above. Usually when I do this they fill the tent perfectly, wall to branches covered in buds. This tent is my small tent and it’s just her and a clone. I do t think it’s gonna fill in the way I like unless they both stretch and fill in at the same time.

2x I’m happy with. I try to let them fill between 50-75% of the tent when viewed from above. Usually when I do this they fill the tent perfectly, wall to branches covered in buds. This tent is my small tent and it’s just her and a clone. I do t think it’s gonna fill in the way I like unless they both stretch and fill in at the same time.
Seems I get the wonky phenos :haha::nono:Have you grown Smooth Criminal, Magic’s work?
Just curious as to her stretch. Planning a Malawi cross this Fall and trying to gauge real estate.

Looking good as usual. How long is the flowering time?

Seems I get the wonky phenos :haha::nono:Have you grown Smooth Criminal, Magic’s work?
Just curious as to her stretch. Planning a Malawi cross this Fall and trying to gauge real estate.
No on the smooth criminal. I’m watching @McDee Malawi from Ace. Gonna use his grow to gauge stretch. Only work from Magic I’ve grown was BLKMRRR wh
Just keep a watchful eye. GG4…..
One of legend!!!
This mom isn’t known for hermie traits but I always keep an eye on things.

Grapefruit superstar a week and a half into flowering and she’s making moves already. All I do is remove some leaves here and there to let light in.
4BFF22D1-31C2-4D81-AE44-6E22272BFEFD.jpeg

Looking awesome you always have nice consistent color to your plants bud!
Thanks. They all started perfectly then I was late to transplanting and getting on the system. Once in their autopot bases and the res turned on they straighten out.

Looking awesome you always have nice consistent color to your plants bud!
What do u thjnk about her leaf structure. Looks sativa’ish but she’s growing more like an indica. She’s not stretching a lot yet but she’s transitioning fast it seems.

Back