Laughing Hyena Seeds Greetings Autoflower Lovers

Hi @beavergenetics , and welcome back to afn. Really loved Lil MoBStar and only have 2 seeds left. Will you be offering more? Was planning to reverse one, but would rather not devote all my grow space.
Also, may I suggest Green Grass Seeds? Rebel is one of the OGs here and knows the biz.

Greetings everyone. I would like to start of by thanking the moderators, testers and supporters who were kind of enough to give us this platform to show some of our work. You can see some of work in this thread: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/beaver-genetics-grow-show-2021.84618/

The journey started about 10 years ago at a Treating Yourself Expo in Canada as we were making our way around the different booths we came across Joint Doctor, what we thought was going to be a 2 minute conversation ended up being over an hour. You could tell how passionate Joint Doctor was about Autoflowers. Long story short we walked away with a few packs of Low Ryder.

Fast forward a bit, we came across Autoflower.net and UnleashDaGreen forums, I was never a poster more so a "lurker". I came across High Rise seeds and I fell in love with with their gear as they had some fast finishers for our northern climate.

I never thought I would becpme a breeder, but after coming across an interview from KRK the High Rise breeder himself I got excited and I wanted to see if I could come up new strains. KRK made it sound simple anyone who is good at what they do makes things look easy, let me tell you it was not simple at all. A lot of time goes into breeding, it is time consuming but well worth it if you stick to it. Back then, as I'm sure a lot of you know, there was a lot of misunderstandings and "hate" against autos, how time flies! It's amazing how far the Autoflower community has come.

We will NEVER claim to be the best breeders, there are lots of amazing breeders out there. Our goal is to provide quality strains and be able to turn our dream and passion into something we could make a decent living out of.

I will say this whether your goal is to become breeder or not, we all have dreams and we should pursue them as cliché as that may sound. Time is rare, chase your dreams, believe in yourself and you will make it happen.
Time is rare, chase your dreams, believe in yourself and you will make it happen.
I like your style off thinking
Keeper lit man

it is sort of fun (and funny) to see how many online acquaintances went on to become breeders. ( Been around the sites since 2002.) Good to hear of your good experience with Krk! Too often i hear people gripe about others not being a 'real' breeder, if they can't grow thousands of plants. Especially when i know that it's the little folks' work that got them where they are...

it is sort of fun (and funny) to see how many online acquaintances went on to become breeders. ( Been around the sites since 2002.) Good to hear of your good experience with Krk! Too often i hear people gripe about others not being a 'real' breeder, if they can't grow thousands of plants. Especially when i know that it's the little folks' work that got them where they are...
It's inevitable! And most of us have plant count limits to deal with.

Hi @beavergenetics , and welcome back to afn. Really loved Lil MoBStar and only have 2 seeds left. Will you be offering more? Was planning to reverse one, but would rather not devote all my grow space.
Also, may I suggest Green Grass Seeds? Rebel is one of the OGs here and knows the biz.

Nice to virtually meet you BCBudLady. I was working on another batch of Lil' MoBStar, but things didn't go as planned. So I put that project on hold for a few months, until the current project(s) finish

Wait, wait wait.... is this the original Rebel from when AFN pretty much started?

Nice to virtually meet you BCBudLady. I was working on another batch of Lil' MoBStar, but things didn't go as planned. So I put that project on hold for a few months, until the current project(s) finish

Wait, wait wait.... is this the original Rebel from when AFN pretty much started?
One and the same Rebel!! She started a seed bank about 2years ago, expanding her offerings.
I’ve got her Sugarbaker to run one of these days.

Back