Laughing Hyena Seeds Greetings Autoflower Lovers

One and the same Rebel!! She started a seed bank about 2years ago, expanding her offerings.
I’ve got her Sugarbaker to run one of these days.

So happy to hear. Do you mind sending me the link to the seedbank?

Nice to virtually meet you BCBudLady. I was working on another batch of Lil' MoBStar, but things didn't go as planned. So I put that project on hold for a few months, until the current project(s) finish

Wait, wait wait.... is this the original Rebel from when AFN pretty much started?
:jointman: Hey Beaver, how's it going? Are you happy with the testing so far? Folks sure seem to be- :thumbsup:

Gaaahhhh! :doh: It didn't take? ... In any case, I'm happy to hear you at least got on it so soon after we were heaping praise upon her and were barking for more!
So, Summer retry is the tentative plan?
I'm still savoring my girl from last year, got a bit left yet!

Reb is a Lost One here now,...:shrug:..reminds me to email her and find out what's up these days... But her site seems to be chugging along, and I have nudged her in the past about your folks...

@BCBudlady @Nannymouse :smokeout:

:jointman: Hey Beaver, how's it going? Are you happy with the testing so far? Folks sure seem to be- :thumbsup:

Gaaahhhh! :doh: It didn't take? ... In any case, I'm happy to hear you at least got on it so soon after we were heaping praise upon her and were barking for more!
So, Summer retry is the tentative plan?
I'm still savoring my girl from last year, got a bit left yet!

Reb is a Lost One here now,...:shrug:..reminds me to email her and find out what's up these days... But her site seems to be chugging along, and I have nudged her in the past about your folks...

@BCBudlady @Nannymouse :smokeout:

Hey Waira, same old. How about yourself? I had to scrap it they didn't turn out the way I wanted them and I had other projects going on as well. The way it's going now, it won't be ready by summer.

:smoking: All's well enough thanks!
...well it was a late request, and with all the other irons in the fire, small blame that you have to put that off for a while. As long as you're going to make more later, I'm/we're happy! :thumbsup:

I'm trying to help Beaver Genetics get there seeds in a seed bank so people can purchase these great genetics. Please send any of the seed banks on this site or seedsherenow.com a msg asking for them to stock up on Beaver Genetics pretty please. The more people we got pushing for seed banks to carry this gear. The quicker we will be able to get seeds to the public for sale. Please help and just send these seed banks a message for us so they know people are interested in buying them. Thank you so much for the love and support. :bighug: I am working with Beaver Genetics to help bring there seeds to the market. Together we can make this happen. We just need some love and support to get this going in the proper direction. Peace, love and happy growing. Thank you

I'm trying to help Beaver Genetics get there seeds in a seed bank so people can purchase these great genetics. Please send any of the seed banks on this site or seedsherenow.com a msg asking for them to stock up on Beaver Genetics pretty please. The more people we got pushing for seed banks to carry this gear. The quicker we will be able to get seeds to the public for sale. Please help and just send these seed banks a message for us so they know people are interested in buying them. Thank you so much for the love and support. :bighug: I am working with Beaver Genetics to help bring there seeds to the market. Together we can make this happen. We just need some love and support to get this going in the proper direction. Peace, love and happy growing. Thank you
Is there a g&s here? I've only seen one grow with their beans.

Back