Laughing Hyena Seeds Greetings Autoflower Lovers

LaughingHyenaSeeds

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Greetings everyone. I would like to start of by thanking the moderators, testers and supporters who were kind of enough to give us this platform to show some of our work. You can see some of work in this thread: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/beaver-genetics-grow-show-2021.84618/

The journey started about 10 years ago at a Treating Yourself Expo in Canada as we were making our way around the different booths we came across Joint Doctor, what we thought was going to be a 2 minute conversation ended up being over an hour. You could tell how passionate Joint Doctor was about Autoflowers. Long story short we walked away with a few packs of Low Ryder.

Fast forward a bit, we came across Autoflower.net and UnleashDaGreen forums, I was never a poster more so a "lurker". I came across High Rise seeds and I fell in love with with their gear as they had some fast finishers for our northern climate.

I never thought I would becpme a breeder, but after coming across an interview from KRK the High Rise breeder himself I got excited and I wanted to see if I could come up new strains. KRK made it sound simple anyone who is good at what they do makes things look easy, let me tell you it was not simple at all. A lot of time goes into breeding, it is time consuming but well worth it if you stick to it. Back then, as I'm sure a lot of you know, there was a lot of misunderstandings and "hate" against autos, how time flies! It's amazing how far the Autoflower community has come.

We will NEVER claim to be the best breeders, there are lots of amazing breeders out there. Our goal is to provide quality strains and be able to turn our dream and passion into something we could make a decent living out of.

I will say this whether your goal is to become breeder or not, we all have dreams and we should pursue them as cliché as that may sound. Time is rare, chase your dreams, believe in yourself and you will make it happen.

I see you have a strain you call lil, wild lamb's lol
My new strain is SLAUGHTERED LAMB lol :rofl:
:nono: no no no, hopefully its not my lil lamb thats being slaughtered lol. Sounds epic would love to see how it turns out

Congrats on the community grow! Anywhere the public can grab your seeds from yet?

Thank you, not at the moment. We are seeking vendors, if we aren't able to find any we will go another route

I kept up a bit with that GnS, some very impressive finishes. Nice to see you posting a bit. I find the backstory interesting and intriguing. I look forward to seeing more progress from you guys. Best of luck!

Back