Harvest & Curing Grove Bags Test Thread

Me too Suki! How optimistic is that? Never put a seed in the ground and yet I'm arming for a massive harvest... I'm an idiot.

Me too Suki! How optimistic is that? Never put a seed in the ground and yet I'm arming for a massive harvest... I'm an idiot.
Hey, you'll use them up sooner or later! My record so far is 62g but I've got the QP bags otw. Gotta be optimistic lol. Plus a box of 50 1oz, cause I filled the 15 I got in December way quicker than I anticipated I would lol.

Hey, you'll use them up sooner or later! My record so far is 62g but I've got the QP bags otw. Gotta be optimistic lol. Plus a box of 50 1oz, cause I filled the 15 I got in December way quicker than I anticipated I would lol.
After a very nice 19 day dry, I put in just over 4oz in the bag and after overnight, the r/h was 63%.
This Meph bud should REALLY start stinking up pretty soon.

Grow you a Meph AVT and easily fill two 1/4lbbags

I'd feel like a kingpin with that much smoke!
LOL! Jes call me Pablo then! :rofl:
1/2 lb outdoor Asian Haze
3oz of little indoor Asian Haze off a clone.
Little over 1oz of Sour Stomper from early 2020
All in Grove bags.
22g of Asian Haze live rosin
33g of AVT sticky black hashish brick
8g of some live rosin from trim and larf of several girls
2 16 oz jars of canna butter......very potent.

LOL! Jes call me Pablo then! :rofl:
1/2 lb outdoor Asian Haze
3oz of little indoor Asian Haze off a clone.
Little over 1oz of Sour Stomper from early 2020
All in Grove bags.
22g of Asian Haze live rosin
33g of AVT sticky black hashish brick
8g of some live rosin from trim and larf of several girls
2 16 oz jars of canna butter......very potent.
Pablo!
I'm a lightweight smoker. If I could get 4-6 ounces a year, I'd be livin'!

@Grove Bags or Members I’m looking for assistance please, hi everyone, background buds have been brown bag dried and transferred to Grovebags with little humidity readers. I have had all 4. Of my bags stable @61% 20c for a week now. I checked on them last night and they are all reading 66% so I have burped them again. My Question is this inconsistency and humidity spike across all the bags normal please or have a made an error somewhere.
much appreciated help. Thanks.

@Grove Bags or Members I’m looking for assistance please, hi everyone, background buds have been brown bag dried and transferred to Grovebags with little humidity readers. I have had all 4. Of my bags stable @61% 20c for a week now. I checked on them last night and they are all reading 66% so I have burped them again. My Question is this inconsistency and humidity spike across all the bags normal please or have a made an error somewhere.
much appreciated help. Thanks.
Probably just the remaining moisture in the stems coming out. That's why GB says to check the stem moisture levels. Just keep checking them every few days.

Probably just the remaining moisture in the stems coming out. That's why GB says to check the stem moisture levels. Just keep checking them every few days.
Thanks @WildBill i had a little panic attack when I noticed the rise, they are stored in a cool place but dang I still panicked.
:doh:

Back