Harvest & Curing Grove Bags Test Thread

So I see we have to go to terploc.com now as the other site is under maintenance?
Looking to place an order of 50+ bags but the afn code isn’t working there… @Grove Bags any assistance? Thanks :headbang:

@Grove Bags Please find/set up a european distributor to ship from, customs and duty are a mess, let alone the huge shipping costs (twice my order value). PLEASE!
Or is there one I don't know of?
I'm not commercial and do it for pain relieve - this actually causes more pain, for just a dozen "plastic bags".

@kfigerm Same here... just ordered some bags too, customs fee and shipping is a too much money.
I wrote to @Grove Bags to encourage them to set up an European distributor. :d5:

No commercial either, just want my weed well cured.

let alone the probable legal issues, if the customs see, what they are meant to be used for in a "messy" country, which are most of european countries still.
Raises unnecessary suspicion we all want to prevent.
Heartrate and bloodpressure rising, thats a unwanted customer-experience.

@Grove Bags Please find/set up a european distributor to ship from, customs and duty are a mess, let alone the huge shipping costs (twice my order value). PLEASE!
Or is there one I don't know of?
I'm not commercial and do it for pain relieve - this actually causes more pain, for just a dozen "plastic bags".
@kfigerm we are working on setting up distribution in the EU. We should have stocking distributors by July.

@kfigerm Same here... just ordered some bags too, customs fee and shipping is a too much money.
I wrote to @Grove Bags to encourage them to set up an European distributor. :d5:

No commercial either, just want my weed well cured.
Hello you could try here in uk might be cheaper postage

Hi,

Thanks. Now it's done, and I'm a bit uneasy til I got them .... at hand without cuffs ;-)
Part of it was my fault I guess, the discreet shipping was added later in a follow up mail..which wasn't regarded, as I assume...noone to blame but me here.

GB shop: Should have known before, the big search engine didn't find anything. And yes, shipping may be cheaper, but the customs shit is still there...really no offence, but I myself often forget, that GB isn't part of the EU anymore...

@Grove Bags
Its just the store is so "offensive" with its canna marketing, depending who is looking at it this may become a problem here. Yes it's for terpenes, but it sure can preserve other aroma too and keep the moisture level of other plants even as well....just let the option ;-)
Perhaps you don't have any/very little restrictions anymore in US, you just don't think about such problems, it's just about "plastic bags"...
Another thing is the description "commercial flexible packaging"...when they just see "commercial" and look at what they are meant for...guess yourself.

Perhaps you think about that a little for the European shop :)

So lets assume everything plays out well and a European store opens soon...not only for canna/terpene lovers ;-)
let away all the silly me, the shipping cost is simply insane for smaller orders. So really looking forward to the shop!

Cheers!

So the pack arrived today...and yes, it was security checked and repacked...damned customs.
So @Grove Bags , you can't prevent people doing silly things..
Thanks @Grove Bags, for the extra bags in there, BIG thanks!
Everybody else in europe..wait for the store here :cool: and prevent customs and shipping costs.

Ah, another little thing...perhaps you spare to print the conversation/message field of the shop on the invoice in the package, it may contain some secrets, no customs- or police-officer need to necessarily know about...in this case i mentioned afn

Hi,

Thanks. Now it's done, and I'm a bit uneasy til I got them .... at hand without cuffs ;-)
Part of it was my fault I guess, the discreet shipping was added later in a follow up mail..which wasn't regarded, as I assume...noone to blame but me here.

GB shop: Should have known before, the big search engine didn't find anything. And yes, shipping may be cheaper, but the customs shit is still there...really no offence, but I myself often forget, that GB isn't part of the EU anymore...

@Grove Bags
Its just the store is so "offensive" with its canna marketing, depending who is looking at it this may become a problem here. Yes it's for terpenes, but it sure can preserve other aroma too and keep the moisture level of other plants even as well....just let the option ;-)
Perhaps you don't have any/very little restrictions anymore in US, you just don't think about such problems, it's just about "plastic bags"...
Another thing is the description "commercial flexible packaging"...when they just see "commercial" and look at what they are meant for...guess yourself.

Perhaps you think about that a little for the European shop :)

So lets assume everything plays out well and a European store opens soon...not only for canna/terpene lovers ;-)
let away all the silly me, the shipping cost is simply insane for smaller orders. So really looking forward to the shop!

Cheers!
Thank you very much for your feedback. In the states we do not have many restrictions for what we can and cannot put on our website. We just sell bags.

I will forward you message to our international distribution team and hopefully they can apply some of your suggestions as they expand into GB and the EU.

Back