Grow Battles - What Do We Need to Fix or Change?

but, mark was sayin he couldn't threadmark his own content/postz...jus sayin... ;) ppp

Probably because he didn't have the TUTORIAL! lol

1590875318139.png

I can change it so you can add a threadmark to any thread....

Just running through my head to see how anyone could possibly abuse that. Shrug. lol.

Wait a tick.... I could just set it to JUST gladiators having that ability. That makes more sense typing that out.

Yeah yeah, and Betamax was better than VHS.
Ya that’s good call there! I’m kinda IT dumb at times so didn’t know that was an option! Now I know! :doh:

Ya blog is a tad much compared to adding updates into a normal thread! Blog gotta add new page etc every time u add update so it doesn’t get all funky plastered in 1 incoherent place! Maybe I just didn’t like blog cu felt like adding page was necessary to add a story type update instead of just pics but that’s just me! :shrug:

I like the blogging aspect for individual journals/testing, but until we see it widely accepted we'll never "force" one or the other. History has taught us stoners don't like guns to their heads.

Ya blog is a tad much compared to adding updates into a normal thread! Blog gotta add new page etc every time u add update so it doesn’t get all funky plastered in 1 incoherent place! Maybe I just didn’t like blog cu felt like adding page was necessary to add a story type update instead of just pics but that’s just me! :shrug:

i meself avoid blogland like the plague :nono: but that'z jus me...:shrug: ;) ppp

@FTF_damien50 does a lot with the blogging software; in your experience Damien do you see any merit in even attempting battles via the blog option? I know we can run "series" and things like that with it. I just don't know if that's TOO complex to switch over to. Snowballing options.

Something like this but I also like @Mañ'O'Green idea, don't think they are incompatible since we have the discussion tab and comments can be disabled. We still have
AFN Communal Blog

AFN Communal Blog

AFN Community blog for stuff @Son of Hobbes for blogging guide. @baked in the bluegrass @Stooby snacks @Waira @Lilly_of_the_Zoo @Steviestash @RivetGrrl @Dudeski @Mañ'O'Green

That could be used to give permission for staff to make official battle threads and special tags/stickies could be made for organization. It centralizes the competitions as well plus it still works for people like @Only1Sky and vendors receiving exposure.

You tell me if it's too complex lol :hookah:i haven't received much of any feedback on the blogging guide. This morning I came to like 6+ notifications that someone had made several days worth of threads to journal each day instead of using the page function. Feeling a little :face::baghead: that my guide us everywhere but people are struggling to use it's features. Maybe I wasn't clear enough :vibe:. Love these emojis.

@Steviestash and @Lilly_of_the_Zoo have series for Mephisto and Fastbuds that are going well.

I think it would be easy to switch over but I enjoy messing with the blogs. I've been wondering how well do the blogs work for people that are strictly Tapatalk. I don't think it would be complicated though, just need a format for everything that everyone will agree to.

Main blog - AFN LEG 2 BATTLES
Blog Entries - Dinafem Solo Cup Challenge, Outdoor Battle

You could do almost everything in the same entry. If the poll option can be enabled when you edit the blog entry then it seems perfect to me.

On a related but slightly off-topic peeve, I think individual member have abused the @_Gladiators and @_Global Moderators tags just to increase visibility to their personal posts.
OMG yes. I'd also like to add it's being used as an advertising tool and a source for likes to win competitions.

Something like this but I also like @Mañ'O'Green idea, don't think they are incompatible since we have the discussion tab and comments can be disabled. We still have
AFN Communal Blog

AFN Communal Blog

AFN Community blog for stuff @Son of Hobbes for blogging guide. @baked in the bluegrass @Stooby snacks @Waira @Lilly_of_the_Zoo @Steviestash @RivetGrrl @Dudeski @Mañ'O'Green

That could be used to give permission for staff to make official battle threads and special tags/stickies could be made for organization. It centralizes the competitions as well plus it still works for people like @Only1Sky and vendors receiving exposure.

You tell me if it's too complex lol :hookah:i haven't received much of any feedback on the blogging guide. This morning I came to like 6+ notifications that someone had made several days worth of threads to journal each day instead of using the page function. Feeling a little :face::baghead: that my guide us everywhere but people are struggling to use it's features. Maybe I wasn't clear enough :vibe:. Love these emojis.

@Steviestash and @Lilly_of_the_Zoo have series for Mephisto and Fastbuds that are going well.

I think it would be easy to switch over but I enjoy messing with the blogs. I've been wondering how well do the blogs work for people that are strictly Tapatalk. I don't think it would be complicated though, just need a format for everything that everyone will agree to.

Main blog - AFN LEG 2 BATTLES
Blog Entries - Dinafem Solo Cup Challenge, Outdoor Battle

You could do almost everything in the same entry. If the poll option can be enabled when you edit the blog entry then it seems perfect to me.
I love using the blogs I think you're right people just need to go through your guide to see how to use it properly I don't think you guide is too confusing

Not that this is place for it but just cuz people are viewing thread that can answer but how we go about doing 6 updates for grove bags?? :shrug: Do I just post pic saying no change be back later cuz I stuck a hygrometer in the bag so I can see what rh is inside and has been 58% since sealing it?!?

Back