Grow Battles - What Do We Need to Fix or Change?

Not that this is place for it but just cuz people are viewing thread that can answer but how we go about doing 6 updates for grove bags?? :shrug: Do I just post pic saying no change be back later cuz I stuck a hygrometer in the bag so I can see what rh is inside and has been 58% since sealing it?!?

soundz good to me, lol :rofl: :rolleyes2: ppp

Not that this is place for it but just cuz people are viewing thread that can answer but how we go about doing 6 updates for grove bags?? :shrug: Do I just post pic saying no change be back later cuz I stuck a hygrometer in the bag so I can see what rh is inside and has been 58% since sealing it?!?
Then why ask here this is the exact thing that throws off thread topics and makes the battle thread something impossible to follow

Yes that really does not apply from a product need standpoint. The idea though is to "have a conversation about the product" and in that sense 6 posts is not asking too much. I really like them but I missed the harvest so need to wait until next harvest for a full test. They are more than generous with the samples sent to me. There is one I could sleep in :rofl:.

Please bare with me as it's been a long day at the office I'm baked and my mind is racing :LOLStoned:

Why not keep the battle in the vendor section as a sticky 1 moderator to over see battle, keep the same format code to enter battle plant picked at day 30. Each gladiator has own thread instead of a big thread and is responsible for the required updates as per battle rules. Have the threads open for views and likes with no comments allowed. Moderator checks off on required updates after battle plant is picked have 2 required updates . To determine battle winner you take the number of likes, views and votes add them together divide by 3 the highest average wins.

So instead of a big battle thread just have a big battle room in the vendor section

Please bare with me as it's been a long day at the office I'm baked and my mind is racing :LOLStoned:

Why not keep the battle in the vendor section as a sticky 1 moderator to over see battle, keep the same format code to enter battle plant picked at day 30. Each gladiator has own thread instead of a big thread and is responsible for the required updates as per battle rules. Have the threads open for views and likes with no comments allowed. Moderator checks off on required updates after battle plant is picked have 2 required updates . To determine battle winner you take the number of likes, views and votes add them together divide by 3 the highest average wins.

So instead of a big battle thread just have a big battle room in the vendor section

I very nearly suggested this in staff yesterday (I was thinking just the one thread, no journal must) and just came in to ask where people think battles should go on site, in terms of positioning. Looking at the way battles have been going we have 30+ in some so realistically even keeping a track of those journals and a thread will be too much. Especially when you factor in 6-8 battles and only maybe 4 battle staff at the minute. Give us a little bit longer to sort out who's doing what and when we know how many we have we'll know realistically what we can do going forward.

As Hobbsey said, gold in this thread already, so please keep the ideas coming. We'll get this worked out to suit all, or most at least

keeping a track of those journals and a thread will be too much
Not really cause staff would be able thread mark each update and after day 30 I'd say have 2 more updates 1 being the finish. I feel it would be easier to keep track not having 30 updates in one thread :shrug: seems easier to just pop in on Dabbers journal check off on update and cruise to next journal. The key is only allowing views and likes from others that ck out the journals. I also think views for the vendors would increase as you would have to view each journal if you want to see whats growing. This would also make it easier for a person to find and follow an individual grow

Not really cause staff would be able thread mark each update and after day 30 I'd say have 2 more updates 1 being the finish. I feel it would be easier to keep track not having 30 updates in one thread :shrug: seems easier to just pop in on Dabbers journal check off on update and cruise to next journal. The key is only allowing views and likes from others that ck out the journals. I also think views for the vendors would increase as you would have to view each journal if you want to see whats growing. This would also make it easier for a person to find and follow an individual grow

I'm thinking 30 journals across 4-5 pages, mixed in with regular journals will be a mess? :pass:

I'm thinking 30 journals across 4-5 pages, mixed in with regular journals will be a mess? :pass:
Thats why we create battle room in each vendor section make it a sticky no other post allowed but battle updates.

Plus we usually tag in @HighnDry to ck off update

Back