Dutch Passion Guess The Yield Competition. Free Think Different Seeds

i know it doesnt it count, but let it be known that i smoked my pipe robert bowlson and the number 247 came to mind...

...hello to everyone..this is my first post here and i hope that it will not be the last one..i know it doesnt count because i am to late but i will guess---293gr
...and i want say that the Dutch Passion is really a Masters at Work as they are say...i am hope so that in my country one day i will can buy seeds like a normal person not like a criminal..
and sorry on my bad english and i hope that you will understand something..

ANNOUNCEMENT.

Seymour has chopped the colas down to buds, dried for 1 week, and the weights is.........356 g

da dahhhhh!

well done Seymour, a fantastic achievement. Not just that but a beautiful, symmetrical plant. Hell of a root ball. Great demo of why so many say DWC is best. Great example of why a heavy duty bubbler is worth the extra effort and cost. And a great example of a quality LED grow.

the winners will get a promotional code for use on our website for free seeds or merchandise. Just so folk know, we can't (for legal reasons) send seeds to non-european addresses, so if you won and are not european we will send you some other stuff instead

Bloody Amazing...Well Done Dutch Passion and Well Grown Seymour...:clap: :clap: :clap:

It has been a Pleasure to Watch....just Wish I could have a smoke Test....ahhhh.....:smokebuds:

BRILLIANT.....:kiss:

357 - roadsidevendor1​

Nice tip bro!! +rep if I can find your post hahaha :)

Very Nice Job Seymour, and Dutch Passion!!!

I knew for a fact that thing was over 300 grams, thats why I guessed 448 lol!! I was only off by like 100 grams.....

Phenomenal Plant!!

356g off one plant in around 75 days is awesome,congrats to Seymour and dutch passion,nice strain & nice grow..and congrats to RSV for guessing correctly,well done bro..

congrats - roadsidevendor1!!!:dance::dance:

now that is what a call i high yeilding plant..:drool:

top work seymour, hopefully one day ill be as good as the master himself..

my guess was close but not close enough 25g's off:cry:

Back