Dutch Passion Guess The Yield Competition. Free Think Different Seeds

Great job Symore f'n unbelievably n incredable plant WOW..is all I can say adn a bunch of cuss words...sheeeeaat...etc

Over 12 OZ from an auto. Y'all are at the forefront of helping the AF movement. So glad he beat last time!! Just wish DP mailed to US... I understand, but still wish! Now hurry up and get the strain to the 'Tude so we can try it!!

holy shit i was close what'd i win haha 2nd place can someone accept my seeds from europe have hlf of them and send me the rest pretty please

1st
roadsidedevendor1-357 grams

2nd
cough360- 360 grams
Bamagrow- 360.2 grams

3rd
phicac- 350 grams
jhnfrmrby420- 365 grams
Thai Buddha Man- 368 grams

Damn. Congrats to the winners, and mostly to seymour and DP.
can someone accept my seeds from europe have hlf of them and send me the rest pretty please

There are safe mail forwarding services all over Europe. Have them sent there, and they will send em to you. Pretty cheap, too.

I was only 23g off, and I guessed weeks ago. Not too bad for a damn noobie! Guessing final outcome is def a good skill to have! I hope Something Diff genetics make it cross the pond soon! I wanna try growing some of those popcorn ball looking nuggs. There has gotta be a way to get those beans safely over here.

I hear tell there is a brand new website selling automaticseeds .commercially
to the US. Maybe they would sell something different... Could be a win/win. Hmmmm. If I could only remember the name of that new seed store...

well done to roadsidevendor1 alomost bang on the button mate

the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

welldone to everybody else aswell i hope you enjoy your prizes. ill look forward to the next competition :thumbs:

holy shit i was close what'd i win haha 2nd place can someone accept my seeds from europe have hlf of them and send me the rest pretty please

1st
roadsidedevendor1-357 grams

2nd
cough360- 360 grams
Bamagrow- 360.2 grams

3rd
phicac- 350 grams
jhnfrmrby420- 365 grams
Thai Buddha Man- 368 grams

it would really make my life easy if all these good folk lived in europe as i could send seeds. Could you let me know please. You don't have to say where you live, just europe or not-europe. The euro guys will get a promo code for the shopping cart on our website that gives them free seeds. The non-euro guys i will figure out some merchandise packages.

it would really make my life easy if all these good folk lived in europe as i could send seeds. Could you let me know please. You don't have to say where you live, just europe or not-europe. The euro guys will get a promo code for the shopping cart on our website that gives them free seeds. The non-euro guys i will figure out some merchandise packages.

Tony,

First, thanks for the contest. I am new here and feel kinda shitty winning anything with as little as I have contributed. That being said, I do have four different strains of DP seeds I have ordered in the past two weeks so I don't feel that guilty. I am non Europe and am happy with any merchandise you wanna send my way.

Seymour,

Thanks for the wonderful grow journal and allowing us this opportunity.

Thanks again to both of you,
BamaGrow

I ordered a 7 pack of the Think Different from the 'Tude.

Indoor Think different Hempy buckets under 600watt MH/HPS comming soon!

Congrats to all winners and for a stunning grow! Have fun!
:smokebuds:

Brilliant, Seymour!!! And kudos to Tony and the folks at DP as well :clap:. I'm starting a penny jar to snag a pack of Think Different.

Huge congrats to RSV and the other winners! :smokebuds:

Back