Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
If you see any Halloween Promotions or discounts post them here...:thumbsup:

Stone @ Autoflower-portal is our First..

Autoflower Portal Seeds

Halloween Promo

22 OCTOBER - 1 NOVEMBER

EVERY PACK FROM OUR COLLECTIONS ONLY £35

7 FEMINISED SEEDS OR 15 REGULAR SEEDS per pack

FREE SHIPPING

FREE SEEDS WITH EVERY ORDER - we reserve the right to surprise you

Feminised Autoflowering seeds

7 feminised seeds per pack

***NEW*** Sour Mango

***NEW*** Fairy Frost

***NEW*** Amnesia Stone99

***NEW*** Auto Fem Mix: Sour Mango (2), Fairy Frost (2), Black Stone (2), Moonstone Amnesia (1)

Black Stone - 5 7 feminised seeds

Regular Autoflowering Seeds

***NEW*** Amnesia Stone Mix: 15 regular seeds

Amnesia Stone 1, Amnesia Stone 2, Moonstone Amnesia, Amnesia Stone99

SEMI-AUTOFLOWERING SEEDS

***NEW*** Semi-auto mix: 15 regular seeds

Purple Fairy Stone, Black Fairy Stone. Bluestone, Almach

https://autoflower-portal.net/gift-shop/autoflower-portal-seeds/

A little Dragon just had a Word in my ear..when you place your order..if you Ask..there are a Limited number of the Original Duurty Dragon available for Freebies...:dragon4:

:coffee: Shweeeeet!! That man never takes his hand off the pot ladle,.. :stir: :hump: :eyebrows:,... some superb sounding crosses here! ..and Durrty's too-- :woohoo1: :clapper: ... Thanks :thanks: and a :bighug: to Stone and Co. for their holiday offer and fine works! :cheers:

The amnesia mmmm I love that haze ,some time I am ordering that .

Ok I'm baked there's a couple amnesias on there gonna start saving now ,I need some haze these daze.

A little Dragon just had a Word in my ear..when you place your order..if you Ask..there are a Limited number of the Original Duurty Dragon available for Freebies...:dragon4:

and if your really lucky you will get the Black leaf Stinky Grapefruit pheno.. Theres NO stealth in that young lady..:biggrin:

there are a Limited number of the OriginalDuurty Dragon available for Freebies...

Yep, Free dragons, generously gifted by NW, with every order during the Halloween promo till they last.
Mix of Duurty and Double (Jem x Duurty). Everyone AFN member who contacts me can pick Duurty, Double or mix of them. :thumbsup:
Low stock alert!!!
:smokeout:

Talk Duurty to Me...:crying:

Which cross is the Grapefruit in @N.W.,...?.... I Love me Citrus..:drool:

Well i played with the Duurty's for a while Mossy tracking down the Dark Purps and found a Black leaved, Black Budded pheno that is So Strong citrus smelling that it makes my eyes water being around it, Damn Good Meds too.. I used it to make the Double and Mumbling Dragon so it appears sometimes in them.. lol more Orange than Grapefruit though..
Its carried over to my Sour Strains too as i used it to make SourD and she runs through ALL of my strains with different affects..

I LOST hell of a lot of my pics over the last few years.. But i will have a look around what i have to see if shes there..:peace:

Edit... There are a LIMITED number of Mumbling Dragons in with the Freebies too if anybody wants those.. Same as other freebies, just ask Stone nicely and im sure he will sort you...
Mumbling Dragon is.. Purple AK47(PAK) x Duurty Dragon..

Last edited:
Back