Hans feeding chart?

Foxtrot1970

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
A member told me to look up Hans feeding chart, I can't find it. I find mentioning of it for coco but not dwc. Are they the same chart? Where are they at?
thanks

Haven't heard of it myself but I'm a soil guy...Matbe one of our more experienced peeps will chime in or you could post in LS for more immediate attention.

Never heard of it :shrug:dumb question not confusing with it hanna scale?

A member told me to look up Hans feeding chart, I can't find it. I find mentioning of it for coco but not dwc. Are they the same chart? Where are they at?
thanks
It may have been Hansbrick (don't recall the spelling). He was a member here prior to 2017 who grew some awesome plants with autopots and coco. If my limited memory serves me right.

Never heard of it :shrug:dumb question not confusing with it hanna scale?
throxic said:
I had good results up to 1.8 EC using those nutes with autoflowers. Just read you plant, increase by 10% if needed. Search for "Han's feeding schedule." That's where I started.

PS. Invest into some military-grade Calmag, you gonna need it.

This is all I have to go on

Or maybe tangs feeding chart? That's a pretty popular one...

thanks
Possibly you may have heard about about Tangs feeding chart?
I've got that one of his "eco schedules" here (less nutes that the full lineup)

Heres a nice easy feeding schedule with very few ingredients that can grow big plants...... all you will need is a good light soil mix,I've developed this with Plagron Light so that's what I would suggest, a reasonable water supply, mine is PH7.4 and EC 0.4 most tap water will be around this range and the nutrients.

Base nutrients are Advanced Nutrients Sensi Bloom A&B then for bloom AN Carboload and Overdrive. Two of the test subjects were grown simply with these ingredients but the third needed extra Calmag so that's advisable to have. The nutrients are PH perfect so no need to check or adjust PH, I don't even adjust the starting 10 days water or the final flush water,it goes in at 7.4.

Days 1-10

Water.

Days 10-20

Sensi Bloom A&B at 1ml per 1L (of both A&B)

Days 20-30

Sensi Bloom A&B at 1.5ml per L

Days 30-40

Sensi Bloom A&B at 2ml per L.

Days 40-45

Carboload at 1ml per L.

Days 45-60

Carboload at 1ml per L.
Overdrive at 1ml per L.

Days 60-70

Water.

I've based this on a 70 day grow but if your plant takes longer or are photoperiods just extend the Overdrive phase. Non of the plants I used this schedule on had a 'mid grow flush' which makes this method even easier.

For fine tuning watch the leaves,if the tips burn, back off the base nutrients slightly or if the leaves start to pale then increase the base nutrients slightly.

Calmag can be added at 1ml per 1L all the time you feed Sensi bloom or if and when you see a deficiency.

--------------------------------------------

But here's Hans coco autopot guide in case that's what you were looking for!

From here: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hans-autopot-grow-and-show-gorilla-glue-red-poison.55181/

HANSBRICKS RED POISON & GORILLA GLUE AUTO POT WITH COCO GROW

ALL PHOTOS ON SHOW ARE GORILLA GLUE

These Autopots work well with pretty much any medium but for best results I’d definitely recommend using them with Coco. I’ve been mixing in around 20-30% perlite my previous grows but trying out straight coco this time around since I don’t think it’s really necessary with this medium.

6UpUSfg.jpg

INITIAL WATERING - SEED NOT UP

I watered both pots initially with about 1.5L of 5.8 pH water with Voodoo Juice and Cal-Mag at 1ml/l. Both are currently just under my Apollo LED running 24/0 for first few days then will switch to 20/4.

Seed Up For Three Days Picture

OngQWxh.jpg

ZfVZfEE.jpg

Day 6

Gave them their first feeding yesterday with 0.5ml/l Sensi Grow and 2ml/l Voodoo Juice (plus cal-mag as usual). Each pot got about 750ml of water.

grRHEzW.jpg

tcQczCy.jpg

Day 10
Things seem to be moving along just fine with these... Will be giving them their next feeding tomorrow and will bump it up to 1ml/l on the Sensi Grow.

HqgnVXo.jpg

uu00M9Z.jpg

Day 15
Good looking start to these so far... The GG is already looking promising, quite a bit bigger than the RP at this point. Just gave them another feeding after taking these pics, still same feed as last time. Another 5 days and I'll get the Autopots turned on.

ciMRvGS.jpg

wTuWorj.jpg

Day 19
Good growth last few days, also both have showed sex already... Gave them another feeding last night, now at 1.5ml/l Sensi Grow and Cal/mag. I've also started adding the Silicate as well, starting at the minimum dosage which is just 1.5ml per 4L. I plan on getting the Autopots going tomorrow and will also add in the Mars LED.

b916EMQ.jpg

oyGitly.jpg

Day 21 TURN ON THE AUTOPOTS

Filled up the res with about 15L to start, current feed is 1.5ml/l Sensi Grow and Cal-Mag plus the Silicate at 1.5ml/4L. I've also started adding the Terpinator at 2ml/l and the Drip-Clean (1ml/10L).

FOZ4j7a.jpg

MqOjD4X.jpg

Day 28
These are really starting to take off now... always amazes me how quickly these plants can grow. :thumbsup:
Filled up the res with another 20L today, bumped up the base nutes to 2ml/l, everything else same as last feed.

EcL3KSF.jpg

n9lBqE9.jpg

Day 32
Really picking up the pace now... only been 4 days since last update but there's been substantial growth so time to update again ;)
Res was empty this morning so they're definitely increasing their uptake (20L in 3.5 days).
Filled up about 25L this time, still 2ml/l Sensi Grow, probably switch over to Bloom next feed. Increased Cal/Mag slightly to 1.75ml/l and Silicate now at 2ml/4L.

YJeujzq.jpg

q70Nlch.jpg

Day 36
Had to fill up the res again today... Made up a 30L batch and switched over to Sensi Bloom Coco now (still 2ml/l), bumped up the Terpinator to 2.5ml/l and also started adding Bud Candy at 1ml/l.

WKP2GLb.jpg

DNkrdbH.jpg

Day 40
I filled up the res and have starting adding Big Bud as well at 1ml/L as per usual, everything else is the same... These girls are quite thirsty going through about 6-7L a day now.

xgmsPas.jpg

Day 49
Things are looking good and the buds are filling out nicely now. I'll be away for a few days so I filled up the res with about 35L yesterday, feed is the same as last update.

AJYMnLQ.jpg

CJ2gm27.jpg

Day 54
Well both plants looking okay today... I had to tie up several of the GG branches though cause they were still falling over. Also did a big defoliation on her today, removed probably two dozen leaves to really open her up and get some good light penetration to the lower half.

I switched out Big Bud with Overdrive a couple days ago... It's looking like the RP will get another week of feeding then I'll start the 10 day flush, the GG will likely get at least 2 more weeks before flushing.

T6J9rYa.jpg

fNEzpvy.jpg

Day 61
Alright bit of an overdue update been really busy lately... ended up chopping the RP on Monday, not overly happy with how that one turned out... I'll get the final harvest and bud pics of that up later this week though.

FfDOZbS.jpg

utXtG1z.jpg

1UeDq3Y.jpg

RedPoison got a good few ounces despite not being up to Hans usual monsters.
GorIlla Glue chopped nine days later - huge harvest

RAis6Ok.jpg

hcIXGPq.jpg

plus more - check out the journal!! https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hans-autopot-grow-and-show-gorilla-glue-red-poison.55181/page-26

----

Thanks Hans!! You Rock

:headbang:

edit: or i could just read the other posts that have already included the links :crying:
wakey wakey :pighug:

Possibly you may have heard about about Tangs feeding chart?
I've got that one of his "eco schedules" here (less nutes that the full lineup)

Heres a nice easy feeding schedule with very few ingredients that can grow big plants...... all you will need is a good light soil mix,I've developed this with Plagron Light so that's what I would suggest, a reasonable water supply, mine is PH7.4 and EC 0.4 most tap water will be around this range and the nutrients.

Base nutrients are Advanced Nutrients Sensi Bloom A&B then for bloom AN Carboload and Overdrive. Two of the test subjects were grown simply with these ingredients but the third needed extra Calmag so that's advisable to have. The nutrients are PH perfect so no need to check or adjust PH, I don't even adjust the starting 10 days water or the final flush water,it goes in at 7.4.

Days 1-10

Water.

Days 10-20

Sensi Bloom A&B at 1ml per 1L (of both A&B)

Days 20-30

Sensi Bloom A&B at 1.5ml per L

Days 30-40

Days 40-45

Carboload at 1ml per L.

Days 45-60

Carboload at 1ml per L.
Overdrive at 1ml per L.

Days 60-70

Water.

I've based this on a 70 day grow but if your plant takes longer or are photoperiods just extend the Overdrive phase. Non of the plants I used this schedule on had a 'mid grow flush' which makes this method even easier.

For fine tuning watch the leaves,if the tips burn, back off the base nutrients slightly or if the leaves start to pale then increase the base nutrients slightly.

Calmag can be added at 1ml per 1L all the time you feed Sensi bloom or if and when you see a deficiency.

--------------------------------------------

But here's Hans coco autopot guide in case that's what you were looking for!

From here: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hans-autopot-grow-and-show-gorilla-glue-red-poison.55181/

HANSBRICKS RED POISON & GORILLA GLUE AUTO POT WITH COCO GROW

ALL PHOTOS ON SHOW ARE GORILLA GLUE

These Autopots work well with pretty much any medium but for best results I’d definitely recommend using them with Coco. I’ve been mixing in around 20-30% perlite my previous grows but trying out straight coco this time around since I don’t think it’s really necessary with this medium.

6UpUSfg.jpg

INITIAL WATERING - SEED NOT UP

I watered both pots initially with about 1.5L of 5.8 pH water with Voodoo Juice and Cal-Mag at 1ml/l. Both are currently just under my Apollo LED running 24/0 for first few days then will switch to 20/4.

Seed Up For Three Days Picture

OngQWxh.jpg

ZfVZfEE.jpg

Day 6

Gave them their first feeding yesterday with 0.5ml/l Sensi Grow and 2ml/l Voodoo Juice (plus cal-mag as usual). Each pot got about 750ml of water.

grRHEzW.jpg

tcQczCy.jpg

Day 10
Things seem to be moving along just fine with these... Will be giving them their next feeding tomorrow and will bump it up to 1ml/l on the Sensi Grow.

HqgnVXo.jpg

uu00M9Z.jpg

Day 15
Good looking start to these so far... The GG is already looking promising, quite a bit bigger than the RP at this point. Just gave them another feeding after taking these pics, still same feed as last time. Another 5 days and I'll get the Autopots turned on.

ciMRvGS.jpg

wTuWorj.jpg

Day 19
Good growth last few days, also both have showed sex already... Gave them another feeding last night, now at 1.5ml/l Sensi Grow and Cal/mag. I've also started adding the Silicate as well, starting at the minimum dosage which is just 1.5ml per 4L. I plan on getting the Autopots going tomorrow and will also add in the Mars LED.

b916EMQ.jpg

oyGitly.jpg

Day 21 TURN ON THE AUTOPOTS

Filled up the res with about 15L to start, current feed is 1.5ml/l Sensi Grow and Cal-Mag plus the Silicate at 1.5ml/4L. I've also started adding the Terpinator at 2ml/l and the Drip-Clean (1ml/10L).

FOZ4j7a.jpg

MqOjD4X.jpg

Day 28
These are really starting to take off now... always amazes me how quickly these plants can grow. :thumbsup:
Filled up the res with another 20L today, bumped up the base nutes to 2ml/l, everything else same as last feed.

EcL3KSF.jpg

n9lBqE9.jpg

Day 32
Really picking up the pace now... only been 4 days since last update but there's been substantial growth so time to update again ;)
Res was empty this morning so they're definitely increasing their uptake (20L in 3.5 days).
Filled up about 25L this time, still 2ml/l Sensi Grow, probably switch over to Bloom next feed. Increased Cal/Mag slightly to 1.75ml/l and Silicate now at 2ml/4L.

YJeujzq.jpg

q70Nlch.jpg

Day 36
Had to fill up the res again today... Made up a 30L batch and switched over to Sensi Bloom Coco now (still 2ml/l), bumped up the Terpinator to 2.5ml/l and also started adding Bud Candy at 1ml/l.

WKP2GLb.jpg

DNkrdbH.jpg

Day 40
I filled up the res and have starting adding Big Bud as well at 1ml/L as per usual, everything else is the same... These girls are quite thirsty going through about 6-7L a day now.

xgmsPas.jpg

Day 49
Things are looking good and the buds are filling out nicely now. I'll be away for a few days so I filled up the res with about 35L yesterday, feed is the same as last update.

AJYMnLQ.jpg

CJ2gm27.jpg

Day 54
Well both plants looking okay today... I had to tie up several of the GG branches though cause they were still falling over. Also did a big defoliation on her today, removed probably two dozen leaves to really open her up and get some good light penetration to the lower half.

I switched out Big Bud with Overdrive a couple days ago... It's looking like the RP will get another week of feeding then I'll start the 10 day flush, the GG will likely get at least 2 more weeks before flushing.

T6J9rYa.jpg

fNEzpvy.jpg

Day 61
Alright bit of an overdue update been really busy lately... ended up chopping the RP on Monday, not overly happy with how that one turned out... I'll get the final harvest and bud pics of that up later this week though.

FfDOZbS.jpg

utXtG1z.jpg

1UeDq3Y.jpg

RedPoison got a good few ounces despite not being up to Hans usual monsters.
GorIlla Glue chopped nine days later - huge harvest

RAis6Ok.jpg

hcIXGPq.jpg

plus more - check out the journal!! https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hans-autopot-grow-and-show-gorilla-glue-red-poison.55181/page-26

----

Thanks Hans!! You Rock

:headbang:
Thank you so much

Back