Extraction Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

Pressed the second run in my cylinder. Threw it in the oven for a bit then pressed again. Turned out pretty good. Around 4g
IMG_20230818_155621231.jpg

Re-asking a question that I recall didn't get fully addressed previously: Presuming one wants to vape, not smoke, such hard pressed hash, how is it done (if not full-melt)?

Are the only options to:
a) fluff/powder the hash and mix/dilute it with the usual bud material or
b) thinly spread powder on a screen and use a convection (air-heating) vaporizer, with doing single hits the best way?
Or do all those consuming hash (by inhalation) simply just smoke it?

Re-asking a question that I recall didn't get fully addressed previously: Presuming one wants to vape, not smoke, such hard pressed hash, how is it done (if not full-melt)?

Are the only options to:
b) thinly spread powder on a screen and use a convection (air-heating) vaporizer, with doing single hits the best way?
I use my Yokan Evolve Plus on my temple balls. Absolutely insane taste and you don't need to hold the button down very long for a really good hit!

Are the only options to:
Got a pipe for consuming hash. Has holes in the top instead of the bottom. A glass rod is heated and you poke at the hash with it. Can control temperature with the amount of time you heat the rod. Can vape or smoke.

Had a bit of everclear in the freezer. Got about a gram of extract from ten grams of buds.
I love the ethanol extract. Terrific taste. I'm about to sample someView attachment 1626624
How do you use Ethonal to make that fine looking smoke? I use a Rosin press and 90 u and 37 u bags..

How do you use Ethonal to make that fine looking smoke? I use a Rosin press and 90 u and 37 u bags..
Well, this is what I was gonna get next month, but I had to get a new laptop today.

Back