Extraction Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

Looks delicious :drool:
It hits hard you get it down to 65 R.H. in the herb and squash it there is hardly any excess moisture. I then whip it once a day or when it bubbles which gets less and less then one day after a cure the terpenes flow out and it burns clean. I hope this helps I have squashed pounds and pounds of bud since 2018.

Bought some more everclear. Gonna run 30g divided into three jars. Different amounts of solvent in each jar to see how little I can get away with using. Stuff's expensive now. 20$ for 750ml. Saw a vacuum reclaim thingy for ~600$. Probably ought to buy one some day.

Bought some more everclear. Gonna run 30g divided into three jars. Different amounts of solvent in each jar to see how little I can get away with using. Stuff's expensive now. 20$ for 750ml. Saw a vacuum reclaim thingy for ~600$. Probably ought to buy one some day.
Yeah, that's gonna be my next purchase, hopefully!
With what I gave away two weeks ago, I could have easily bought two of these and several bottles of Everclear!
That's the complete kit with the Buchner Funnel Set with Flask and Tubing (the vacuum filter)
Complete-ST-set-e1670265476263.webp

A reclaimer would help with costs and are not that expensive to purchase. I got a cheap bud trimmer that works great for big hauls the trim is great for extractions. If I was to extract other then using heat and pressure I would go with grain alcohol it is the cleanest imo.

Yeah, that's gonna be my next purchase, hopefully!
With what I gave away two weeks ago, I could have easily bought two of these and several bottles of Everclear!
That's the complete kit with the Buchner Funnel Set with Flask and Tubing (the vacuum filter)
Complete-ST-set-e1670265476263.webp
A reclaimer would help with costs and are not that expensive to purchase. I got a cheap bud trimmer that works great for big hauls the trim is great for extractions. If I was to extract other then using heat and pressure I would go with grain alcohol it is the cleanest imo.
I was thinking about this one https://rightbud.com/products/extract-craft-source-turbo-home-alcohol-vacuum-extractor-machine

Huh, they look like the same thing only yours has more stuff

Edit:
I've read about the one in your link. I'm sold. Vacuum filtering! Coffee filters and gravity take forever.

Did the washing and filtering. Ten grams washed per jar with one, two, and three-hundred ml. of solvent. I wonder if I left it in the freezer to evaporate if I would get a more glass-like final product.
IMG_20230903_132932079.jpg

Blood Diamond x gas auto it is very dark red. I pressed at 205 degrees and 160 u bags. It is like rock candy at room temp. Whit at bit of a cold cure it will burn clean and rather pretty lol. Igot just over 5 grams out of 48 grams of weed. That is not the best haul but it is what it is.
20230907_224508.jpg
20230907_224616.jpg
20230907_224416.jpg
20230907_224447.jpg

Back