Extraction Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

How do you use Ethonal to make that fine looking smoke? I use a Rosin press and 90 u and 37 u bags..
Freeze buds and booze. Mix em and shake. The length of the shake determines the purity mostly. I go like thirty seconds. Strain off the liquid and I'll filter it through a coffee filter while it's in the freezer. I might filter it a few times. After filtering I'll pour the solution into a baking dish lined with parchment paper. I'll put it somewhere to evaporate. I stopped using heat. Room temp evap produces a better product in my opinion.

I had a couple of high-vacuum high-volume vacuum pumps that I used for boiling the water out of balsa core fiberglass boat hulls. They were rotary vane pumps with graphite vanes I think. I got them from the junkyard for $0.11 per pound when they were liquidating all the heavy industry around my rust-belt city. So they were under $2.00 each (they're $500 new). I should have kept at least 1 of them when I left that company. Vacuum drying is amazing.

I had a couple of high-vacuum high-volume vacuum pumps that I used for boiling the water out of balsa core fiberglass boat hulls. They were rotary vane pumps with graphite vanes I think. I got them from the junkyard for $0.11 per pound when they were liquidating all the heavy industry around my rust-belt city. So they were under $2.00 each (they're $500 new). I should have kept at least 1 of them when I left that company. Vacuum drying is amazing.
That's kinda like the stainless steel wire racks in stainless steel tables I got from a guy that managed commercial leases. The company just closed the doors with almost everything still there. I paid my neighbor For the use of him his truck and his really long hay trailer. I got every single last good stainless steel wire rack and every stainless steel table. We disassembled the racks to get more on each load. I only kept two of the tables but six of the racks. One of the racks will go into my grow room and I think we'll have room for one of the tables. I'd rather have two of the smaller tables that I sold, but it will be nice to have some work area in the grow room,

Yep! And you can recover your alcohol.
I want to use it to explore tincture and hopefully I don't have to make any RSO again, but I'll have the tools to do so. A lot quicker and a whole lot better
I love mine. If you get one make sure to get the Buchner filter as well. You will recover more of your alcohol and you'll get out more of the green leaving a cleaner product. You never get quite all of the alcohol back but I can get quite a few loads (6 to 10) out of a bottle of everclear.

I love mine. If you get one make sure to get the Buchner filter as well. You will recover more of your alcohol and you'll get out more of the green leaving a cleaner product. You never get quite all of the alcohol back but I can get quite a few loads (6 to 10) out of a bottle of everclear.
Yeah, I'll get the big kit with that included.

Here is a chunk of rosin made using a 37 u bag it is tacky mind numbing Rosin. It was made a few days ago. The weed was at 60% r h when pressed it could have been 65 % but 60 will do. I pressed at 190 degrees. I will be running bubble bags in the nest few days with a washing machine. 20230826_044911.jpg20230826_044729.jpg

Back