heat?

S

slimspickings

aloha guys/gals! once again, I need help. as you can see from the pic, the leaves are curling a lil. is it heat? when lights are on its in the mid 80's and when its off its in the 70's. i dont think its my water, i test it every water and give roots bloom every other watering. anyone, please? TIA
photo(4).jpgbtw, how do i turn my picture right-side up?:lol:

its not heat... see tips / tricks /knowldge base... basic plant deficincies... too tired to think ATM... sorry... :)

Has your PH been moving around at all?

If you were using HID lights i`d say maybe heat but it looks like your running LED. Cannabis can handle heat, they just transpire more. I purposefully ran my last ones around 30`c. No heat stress, just more waterings.

How far are the LED`s from the plant tops?

What nutes are you runing?

Has your PH been moving around at all?

If you were using HID lights i`d say maybe heat but it looks like your running LED. Cannabis can handle heat, they just transpire more. I purposefully ran my last ones around 30`c. No heat stress, just more waterings.

How far are the LED`s from the plant tops?

What nutes are you runing?
the led's are about 8"-12" away and i just started using roots bloom on it and just ph water today. the ph is from 5.5-6.0. btw, im using a mix of light warrior, ffof and perlite. i'll just wait for the bloom to kick in, should i use "roots grow" as well? aloha for the quick response.

Shouldn't your PH be at 6.0-6.6? I thought 5.5 was more hydro? Not sure though just trying to help.

Shouldn't your PH be at 6.0-6.6? I thought 5.5 was more hydro? Not sure though just trying to help.

That was my thought. Seems pretty low for soil. 6.5-7.0 are ideal for soil grows. Swings in PH also aren't so good, if it was me i'd bring the ph up over the coarse of 2 or 3 waterings.

Your nutes seem fine.
It just looked too much like a PH thing.

FML... haha. its 6.5-7.0? better get that straight, asap! once again, thanks guys and aloha!

well, in soil, really ideally 6.3 - 6.5.... the closer the better to 6.4... see the ph scale is actually quite confusing... every .1 on the scale is a 10X change... so if you went from 6.0 to 7.0... that a 100X change... thats should help you a little too... and glad to help bro! speed and safety for them!

JM

Yep I agree with john even though I am new to auto's I am not new to growing my own. I actually see the best results at 6.3-6.6 in soil and perlite mix.

Back