Hecno's on going organics

Howdy folks . Well things are a bit hectic with work and not being able to find skilled staff makes for very long days , so I have little time to look after the girls the way I like to . Which means my girls are getting very little care . The GSC has gone strange on me so I have taken her out , the LSD is doing ok , the 2 tall ones I brought in from outside as we have some monster grass hoppers flying around at the moment :nono: , one bloody well near knocked me out when it hit me in the head , the little one is a critical I think , the other 2 tall ones I can't remember what they are :shrug:I have been feeding them a NPK of 5.5.5 with cal/mag and silica . So me old mates we will see how they go as I will not have the time to give them the care they need , so I will call it -- Hecnos minimum grow -- :mrgreen:
GSC
DSC_0033.JPG

LSD
DSC_0031.JPG

UNKNOWN
DSC_0026.JPG
DSC_0028.JPG

CRITICAL ?
DSC_0032.JPG

A bud shot of a undocumented outdoor auto grow experiment
P1010455.JPG

ya got some good stuff going on there brutha man. does the times of year and seasons with some humidity at all effect the sensitivity of the plants have you noticed? just curious if you have noticed certain times of year were more forgiving than others. for your region I find that interesting actually.

@Eyes on Fire I am just starting to understand growing Autos in the tropics outside , The best time is from June to October , but in saying that it depends on the season as some years are wetter than others , plus June is our shortest day light hours but building from there on . Bugs can be a problem , grasshoppers being the main one . Humidity is always a issue , again depending on the rain --- normal year the rains stop in June but not this year --- With photos the guys plant 2 times a year , now is the time for what they call the summer grow . The first grow has just finished . This stuff http://www.biodynamics.in/BD501.htm I am interested in to help with the sun light hours for autos , One thing I have noticed is the out door ones at this stage are smaller , but that could be just me , but I will say they seem to be a lot stronger smoke . I still have a long way to go yet with the outdoor Autos but I have plenty of room to play around . The chart shows the UV, I am in the purple . I think this helps with the strength [ THC ]
UV-index-chart-australia.png

You will have noticed I like playing around as I get enough smoke of each grow to last till the next . What I am thinking for the June to October time frame is a lot more sativa in the strain and longer flowering time . One strain that has caught my eye is Flash Muay Thai Auto , once we get into early October The day time temps hit low 30 c .

:thumbsup::vibe::vibe::vibe:

yes'sir there brutha man, I too grow the same way, thats why I keep growing,Im always running low LOL i use a lot.And of course I too gift to friends who are in need and are without,so I help as much as I can spare,so that cut into what I have available sometimes.

Thanks for the chat too, thats pretty cool and yeah dude,i would think that would play a role in some things certainly weather it be CBN and so on,thats purty nifty bro!!

Bit of a update . Well they are chugging alone ok with the care I am able to give them at this time of year , build up to Christmas is full on for me , smoke house doe's not stop , so I am happy the way they are turning out . I have noticed one thing , -- Cal/Mag -- I seem to have problems late in the grow , I use the recommended amount - 1 ml - I start adding it at the start of pre flower , do you think I should start sooner , soil ph is around 6.8 , also I added another led light 5 watt the other 2 are 3 watt , would the extra light make a difference to the amount of Cal/Mag I should use ? --The Girls -- Ps before watering
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0021.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG

You can see this one is missing a arm - Grasshopper ate it .
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0024.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG
DSC_0026.JPG

Good times coming , Well I chopped my LSD , SHE IS READY , the photos above where taken about 8 days ago , I could not do it this sunday because of the rain . Now she is not a big monster and I don't care , by time she is dried and cured she will be ready for New Years eve :woohoo1: LSD is one of my favourite smokes , also this time I have let her amber up a bit more than last time . :thumbsup:
P1010518.JPG

DSC_0054.JPG

No plant photo , some how I deleted them , any not real big .

Howdy all . Well I am going to start this as a home thread as I will be a bit time short in the up coming months and it will be easier from me . Now you remember the Curly Grubs , well I have been studying up on the fat little buggers to see if I can use them to my benefit .
june-beetle-cycle-2-copy.jpg

So what I have done is set a side one of my dirt boxes I have 3 around 200 ltr each . I recycle the soil with bits and pieces which I will get to another time . Here is a bit of a run down on what attracted me to the bug , remember when I found those pellets , also I have what I call robber roots
cartoon-robber.jpg

What are robber roots , Well there is no getting a way from them .They are the native trees that are all around me , I have moved my dirt boxes to the least likely spot but they will still be there . This is where the Curly Grub comes into the party . They will eat all the lovely roots and leave me some real nice castings , so every time I find one now , into the box it goes , with the volume of soil I have they will have a home for at least 9 months . As you have seen by the size of them I should get a nice amount of castings in the soil . Which should give me some real good organic life happening in the soil . :thumbsup:
way to go Henco, focussed on your environment!

Back