Hecno's on going organics

@BlackCanna420 dirty great big castings , just like worms poo .
dsc_0016-jpg.579661
nute drops, lol

Good times coming , Well I chopped my LSD , SHE IS READY , the photos above where taken about 8 days ago , I could not do it this sunday because of the rain . Now she is not a big monster and I don't care , by time she is dried and cured she will be ready for New Years eve :woohoo1: LSD is one of my favourite smokes , also this time I have let her amber up a bit more than last time . :thumbsup:
View attachment 661365
View attachment 661375
No plant photo , some how I deleted them , any not real big .
power purp

@Eyes on Fire I am just starting to understand growing Autos in the tropics outside , The best time is from June to October , but in saying that it depends on the season as some years are wetter than others , plus June is our shortest day light hours but building from there on . Bugs can be a problem , grasshoppers being the main one . Humidity is always a issue , again depending on the rain --- normal year the rains stop in June but not this year --- With photos the guys plant 2 times a year , now is the time for what they call the summer grow . The first grow has just finished . This stuff http://www.biodynamics.in/BD501.htm I am interested in to help with the sun light hours for autos , One thing I have noticed is the out door ones at this stage are smaller , but that could be just me , but I will say they seem to be a lot stronger smoke . I still have a long way to go yet with the outdoor Autos but I have plenty of room to play around . The chart shows the UV, I am in the purple . I think this helps with the strength [ THC ]
UV-index-chart-australia.png

You will have noticed I like playing around as I get enough smoke of each grow to last till the next . What I am thinking for the June to October time frame is a lot more sativa in the strain and longer flowering time . One strain that has caught my eye is Flash Muay Thai Auto , once we get into early October The day time temps hit low 30 c .

:thumbsup::vibe::vibe::vibe:
you are getting one with the tropics, me with the arctic, each getting killer smoke, grow on bro!

Plant number 2 -- unknow strain [ can't remember ] Sticky as hell but . The weight is wet weight . Not getting the yields like the last grow , but I expected that , I just don't have the time to put into them this grow . Just goes to show you can still get some nice smoke with just a little bit of care . Not that I am happy about it . Such is life .

Attachments

• DSC_0059.JPG
    DSC_0059.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC_0056.JPG
    DSC_0056.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC_0058.JPG
    DSC_0058.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC_0066.JPG
    DSC_0066.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 138
one day brutha man, it will all line up for you and you'll knock some serious plants over the fence. home run after Home Run :D and shows a great sign of soil and genetics for doing almost nothing. not too shabby eh bro?! damned fine job.

Back