Grow Mediums HemiSync's Autopot grow w/Fast Buds LSD-25 using coco/perlite & LED

Loving the setup @HemiSync. Can't wait to see this grow develop. If you find you are getting too much light with both of the p300s in VEG mode, I would recommend turning one of them off. Seedlings don't need a lot of light at all.

Got the popcorn ready! :pop:

Enjoy your weekend and thanks for sharing!
Thanks for stopping by @PlatinumLEDTom. I've got them down to 30 inches now and with both Veg switches on the intensity of lux is about the same as my T5 at about 4 inches. So far the girls are above the coco, green, and both have kicked their helmets off so I think I will leave it here for now and see what happens.

Day 2
Just a quick update. Girls have gotten their helmets off, but they are still clinging to the tip of one leaf. It is not keeping them from opening their coty so I'm leaving them alone for now. Coco is still damp so not adding anything yet. Gonna to see if I can do like @Hansbricks and not add any until day 5. Here are a couple pictures of the girls and one group shot showing my tent.

final.jpg
final.jpg
final.jpg

Last edited:
Great pic of the setup Hemi!
Thanks I knew you would appreciate that. I think you will like the next one as well. If I include your brand on my watermark can I get a sponsorship? :haha:

The girls, in the sauna, under the sun!
final.jpg

Shot through my welders glasses. Their not Method Sevens but it helps.
final.jpg

Last edited:
Day 3

So far, so good. Still seems to be plenty of moisture in the coco. Humidity domes were cover in condensation on the inside. I usually keep them on, with a few minutes to air out twice a day, until they show their second set of true leaves. I think I should be able to get to day 5 before they get their first real watering. Please feel free to jump in if you see me doing something wrong. Anyhow here are my girls. Need some suggestions for names.
IMG_0785.JPG
IMG_0786.JPG

Day 3

So far, so good. Still seems to be plenty of moisture in the coco. Humidity domes were cover in condensation on the inside. I usually keep them on, with a few minutes to air out twice a day, until they show their second set of true leaves. I think I should be able to get to day 5 before they get their first real watering. Please feel free to jump in if you see me doing something wrong. Anyhow here are my girls. Need some suggestions for names.
View attachment 655011 View attachment 655012

You are doing great bro and resisting the urge to overwater which is awesome because thats the number 1 problem with seedlings.good job :smoking:

You are doing great bro and resisting the urge to overwater which is awesome because thats the number 1 problem with seedlings.good job :smoking:
Don't I know it! I was (am) a classic overwaterer when starting in big pots. lol Give me a solo cup and 2 handfuls of dirt and I'm golden.

I had to rinse this mix out well so it was saturated with just pHed calmag water to begin with, drained for 24 hours and then prepped like @Hansbricks does. I am following their current grow and show and am resisting the urge to water until day 5. Plus it's obvious by their humidity domes that there is plenty of moisture in that coco. I used to say I had killed more seeds than I have ever harvested, but things are turning around these days.

love the setup! Im thinking the light fixture is a bit too far away though?
Thanks for stopping by great to see you. I have the LEDs at 30 inches above the top of the soil because I know that dropping them in too close will fry these little girls. I have dropped these in too close on established plants and the light stessed them. The lux on top of both of these girls is just over 20k and neither of them are stretching for light yet. Usually you can set these LEDs at a set distance above your girls and let them grow to the lights. If they start stretching looking for more light I will drop them down a little.

Thanks again folks for dropping in to see this Autopot noob. I can't wait to see some of those LSD-25 colors. With nice folks like y'all I'm sure it will be a colorful new year. :pass:

IMG_1814.JPG

Back