Live Stoners Hey everybody!

Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm a cannabis researcher, writer, editor and blogger but I'm quite new at harvesting. I'm hoping to learn while perhaps I share a little bit of what I know and do with you,

Stay lifted!

Hello guys, I'm a cannabis researcher, writer, editor and blogger but I'm quite new at harvesting. I'm hoping to learn while perhaps I share a little bit of what I know and do with you,

Stay lifted!

hey @420SOS and :welcome: to afn! :toke: u done stole me first name, but i'll try not to be offended, hehe :rolleyes2: lookin forward to havin u aboard & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420: :greenthumb:

Hello @420SOS I've stumbled upon a real easy, fast and cheap way to cure buds. I bought a food dehydrator and turn temp knob all the way down. Bud is Ready and fire in 24 to 36hrs. Anyone who tries this will agree there is nothing faster and easier. Straight from plant to trays.

Welcome to AFN.take a look at the cureing section . Drying correctly is 50% of the process so you want to do a good job.Cheers.
Dont knock it till ya have tried it, I swear by it. Ive taken the time to do it "right". 30 to 50 will buy you one. Try it so they can delete the old ways haha. But seriously try it.

...Welcome to AFN @420SOS .....sharing the knowledge is how we roll..:crying:....so I am sure you will be at home here:welcome: again dude:smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1:

hey @420SOS and :welcome: to afn! :toke: u done stole me first name, but i'll try not to be offended, hehe :rolleyes2: lookin forward to havin u aboard & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420: :greenthumb:
Thanks! Haha really? Sorry didn't mean to steal your name, it is a cool one though, when did you think about it? And how? I'll let you know about my story:bighug:

Welcome to AFN @420SOS glad to have you on board.
You got a current grow going?
:pass::pass:
Thank you woods! I got a couple of northern lights babies but I kinda suck at growing, I'm hoping to learn from you guys!

Back