Sweet Seeds Highest Auto THC %'s

V__D314[2].jpg

That is the big bang is just grew. It did not even have UV and got that strong. Next time I will have UV to get even more resin production.

@OGXTrich UVB is the exact spectrum, but any led that has UV uses the right type. CFLs can add UV also. The way they can fade furniture if left uncovered by a shade or something. It does not take a lot of UV to stimulate the resin production.

@OGXTrich UVB is the exact spectrum, but any led that has UV uses the right type. CFLs can add UV also. The way they can fade furniture if left uncovered by a shade or something. It does not take a lot of UV to stimulate the resin production.
Would a bright ass shop CFL work on like this? I have one a little bigger than this one? ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-02-09-28-03.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-02-09-28-03.png
    152.5 KB · Views: 132
Interesting. I was always under the impression that CFLs do not produce any UV spectra whatsoever. HIDs are told to emit some. And then there are special, UV-B emitting CFL bulbs designed for lizards and whatnot. That's the right kind for inducing increased trichome production.

I'm also pretty sure that LEDs don't produce UV-B but UV-A instead. The price for a single, true UV-B diode would be hundreds if not thousands of dollars. It's late and I'm not going to find a citation, so take this with a grain of salt.

Fluorescent bulbs do produce UV. They produce a light spectrum that is virtually identical to sun light. That is part of why photographers use them for professional lighting. The Dirt Genius leds I use say they are UVB. The buds they grow can stick to a wall, so I think they are telling the truth. That shop light would be enough for one or two plants UV and IR stimulation.

Fast Buds - Girl Scout Cookies is 22%

When my current grow is finished i'm starting 3 x GSC & 1 x Wipeout Express (heavyweight seeds)
Lotsa THC :smoking:

Fast Buds - Girl Scout Cookies is 22%

When my current grow is finished i'm starting 3 x GSC & 1 x Wipeout Express (heavyweight seeds)
Lotsa THC :smoking:
He'll yeah I'm waiting for my gsc to come in mail with my 2 fast 2 vast was gonna get the Wipeout seems wicked! Good luck man hope they become beauty's

Back