World Wide Best Bud - Best Cola.

This one....from page#1............it is only a couple of pages..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Ok I think you mean Is this the entire contest from page 1 and is only a couple of pages long?

@Waira My original intent was for there to be 1 Cola and 1 Bud to be chosen as the winner, do as you please.

This one....from page#1............it is only a couple of pages..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Ok I think you mean Is this the entire contest from page 1 and is only a couple of pages long?

@Waira My original intent was for there to be 1 Cola and 1 Bud to be chosen as the winner, do as you please.
Only way I know to do this in the most fair manner is by Polls, putting it into the hands of the membership... I can't disagree that turn outs have been weak, but it leaves no room for kvetching about how winners are determined. Usually not a prob' in any case, but we have had malcontent wankers whinge on about it in the past...

Only way I know to do this in the most fair manner is by Polls, putting it into the hands of the membership... I can't disagree that turn outs have been weak, but it leaves no room for kvetching about how winners are determined. Usually not a prob' in any case, but we have had malcontent wankers whinge on about it in the past...
Ain't that the truth.

Yeah Sorry @Mañ'O'Green... :bighug: ..I saw your post going down the sidebar...and knocked it into RP's.....to try to get you a guest Judge at short notice...

Probably why @Waira turned up to do a poll for you too....from the RP.....:biggrin:....

@Waira .....:yoinks:....get your dollar out............................I'm Waiting..................................:eyebrows:

1703931896686.png

:biggrin:

Soooo.... am I in need to pick a winner here or is this getting determined by a voting poll? Either way I'm good. Just let me know how you all want this to go down.

Soooo.... am I in need to pick a winner here or is this getting determined by a voting poll? Either way I'm good. Just let me know how you all want this to go down.
...got your PM mate, either way is good as per discussion...
A straight pick is fine coming from you, with your experience and fair-minded evaluation....:thumbsup:
If you favor a poll, that's do-able too!

Thanks again Jean for stepping up and your ongoing generosity! :thanks::bighug:

Would someone in power please make a decision?

It's Your Competition @Mañ'O'Green ...no-one wants to make the decision incase you Think we are standing on your toes.... :bighug:

If you honestly want my Opinion...I Think Guest Judge......and @Jean-O says he will.....:bravo:

It's Your Competition @Mañ'O'Green ...no-one wants to make the decision incase you Think we are standing on your toes.... :bighug:

If you honestly want my Opinion...I Think Guest Judge......and @Jean-O says he will.....:bravo:
@Jean-O will be fine. I trust that he is an honorable man!

Back