World Wide Best Bud - Best Cola.

Thank You @Mañ'O'Green for the great competition..... :bravo: ...you done us Proud.......

Well Done. :bighug:..
I don't think anyone realises the work that goes into these comps....but We do...and appreciate it. :bighug:

Thank you @Jean-O ...for being Brave enough to Judge it for us......:bravo: ...

one of the Alternate ways we are looking at to improve the competitions.....so Cheers for stepping up to the Plate at short notice...

And...Bigger Thanks for your personal 2023 contribution to site.

Things would have been a lot Harder without you and a few other contributors really working hard to set us on an even keel again.

Wishing that karma comes back to you in 2024.............:cheersmate:..happy New Year....

#SharingOne :pass:

@WildBill congrats for the win for the best bud section here! Give me a pm to redeem your prize. Again thanks to everyone who participated here.
Holy crap man! I am truly honored to be selected among all these other beautiful buds!
And that was some damn good smoke too!
I'll have to go look at your website to make a choice!

Hey everyone, I'm going to be moving these competition threads out of the Announcements forum; we'll put them either in Show Growing or in Grow Journals subforum; but I want to get this forum cleared out for announcements (and we have a few coming!)

Just wanted to give a heads up; I'll move them most likely tonight when I get home from work.

I know I'm wayy too late but I thought j would throw this in here
IMG_20240103_100059_136.jpg

Back