World Wide Best Bud - Best Cola.

@Jean-O will be fine. I trust that he is an honorable man!
I appreciate that I'll select a winner today then, after I take a closer look through the photos. I really appreciate all that the staff does here supporting this friendly platform that we can all share our endeavors in cannabis.

Definitely a tough decision to make here. Everyone's entries look fantastic, we need a bit of smellovision here on the site lol. @Drownomatic congrats on catching my eye with this explosion of color with the frosty Gelato from growers choice.
Frosty Gelato - Growers Choice

I have bigger buds, but photo, not auto.

View attachment 1651776
Get ahold of me through PM. And I'll get your selections and shipping info to get your prize beans out.

Definitely a tough decision to make here. Everyone's entries look fantastic, we need a bit of smellovision here on the site lol. @Drownomatic congrats on catching my eye with this explosion of color with the frosty Gelato from growers choice.

Get ahold of me through PM. And I'll get your selections and shipping info to get your prize beans out.
I’m working on the smellovision!!

@Jean-O I am sorry for all of the confusion we are looking for 1 cola winner and 1 bud winner.

The Cola does not need to be living. It is a cluster of buds on a single branch. Yes I would think a single bud would be dry.
Okay :doh:. Sorry about my misunderstanding, it probably didn't help I wasn't very specific in the vendor form I filled out. I'm still learning how to navigate the site even after 5 years lol. I'll select the other winner I guess it would be for the bud pic here.
:baked:

Here is one of the few Bud Pictures I've taken,
This is Sour Stomper from August 21................. Rock hard and very dense! Naturally it's very frosty!
View attachment 1652024
@WildBill congrats for the win for the best bud section here! Give me a pm to redeem your prize. Again thanks to everyone who participated here.

Back