Indoor HPG auto yeti cbd.

This girl has been chopped and is hanging whole. After three days or so due to lower humidity I’ll pull off all her fans then ill let hang a couple more days then a trim and hang till little branches snap. Then into jars and I’m sure some will be enjoyed. Again only top buds r gonna be jarred the rest will be processed into edibles and rosin.
Look forward to your reports on extractions. Most of what I will grow will be going into green dragon and budder. Would be helpful to know the healing properties of Yeti vs. Blackstone vs. NL. Great you have all three to compare/contrast.

Look forward to your reports on extractions. Most of what I will grow will be going into green dragon and budder. Would be helpful to know the healing properties of Yeti vs. Blackstone vs. NL. Great you have all three to compare/contrast.
Yes I need to find a recipe for a tincture if u have one u recommend that way it’s similiar in every way. I can tell the yeti really has higher levels of cbd but the thc is there also. I have a chocolate recipe that’s good and I have some Ghirardelli chocolates to melt down should be yummy. and now a gummie recipe I have to try. But tincture would nice too

Yes I need to find a recipe for a tincture if u have one u recommend that way it’s similiar in every way. I can tell the yeti really has higher levels of cbd but the thc is there also. I have a chocolate recipe that’s good and I have some Ghirardelli chocolates to melt down should be yummy. and now a gummie recipe I have to try. But tincture would nice too
Mizzo, I just do a traditional Green Dragon. Decarbed bud, Everclear. The temps for decarb of CBD is higher. Not sure how degraded the THC will become when temps are optimal for CBD. I would reach out to @HashMaster . I recall reading something he posted. I think he has a CBD products company and can’t reveal proprietary secrets but may be a great resource.

Tomorrow I’m gonna press some bud looking to get 1.5 grams of rosin to make a chocolate bar. I made a couple the other day with a high thc strain and it’s been working great. Hrs of feeling great just a shit eatin inside giggle going like I know something nobody else knows lol. Smoke a bong feel even better for a while. Lasts about 6 hrs. So I’m thinking with the yeti it will be even better for pain.

While processing this girl I noticed she Hermied on me which I fought when I took her down. I thought it was at the very end but I’ve found some mature seeds so it must’ve happened weeks earlier. Nothing in any buds that meant anything though which is fine with me. Only a couple lower buds were seeded she hit my orange diesel also but again only the bottom buds I found because I use that scrap to press instead of trim. While forming puck I noticed them. No big deal just a heads up. I’ll keep my eye next one I run make sure everything is perfect for her Incase I stressed her a little this time. Smoke is still amazing terps are loud and citrusy lemony all in all she will wind up in my garden again. With proper temps from start to finish this girl most likely be done in 65 days. Between temps and not having anyplace to hang her she went past that but stayed cloudy and didn’t amber so I didn’t lose any cbd to degrading.

I just put a Yeti in a CD case, thanks for the heads up. Terps sound delicious. 65 days would be great. Get her done before the Spring cycle.
Your gonna rock her. Very terpy girl. Lemony smells aren’t my favorite but this one is different like it a lot more then most. Smells better then the AvT i did recently.

Your gonna rock her. Very terpy girl. Lemony smells aren’t my favorite but this one is different like it a lot more then most. Smells better then the AvT i did recently.
Looking forward to her. NL CBD is about 12 days now and just dangling her feet in the good stuff...should start moving soon. Hoping for some great CBD relief.
Did you go up on your decard and squish temps? I guess it’s going to be trial n error when I do.

Looking forward to her. NL CBD is about 12 days now and just dangling her feet in the good stuff...should start moving soon. Hoping for some great CBD relief.
Did you go up on your decard and squish temps? I guess it’s going to be trial n error when I do.
Been run down from the trimming. I have lots of damage and it takes a toll on me. I squished some but it’s sitting because it’s so terpy the rosin is runny gotta let it dry a bit to collect. The little I got up I vaped and it was tasty and relaxing but clear headed which I didn’t expect but I like. Very mello cool feeling after just chill I like it u don’t feel whacked out of your head. It looks like it would with all the trics. It’s like bein haf without being haf can’t wait to have more cbd strains around.

Back