Indoor HPG ist looking for some seed tester

@tobe I would be more than happy to grow some more , high THC fems if that is ok . For you guys that have not seen my posts , here is a room full of Tubes Autos , Blackberry x [ OA x Bluetooth ] 7 plants .
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0024.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG
DSC_0026.JPG
DSC_0027.JPG
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG

Last edited:
Hi tobe and stickman , I am up for this I would like auto reg seeds so I can breed.

Medically something that's Thc and racey I find those strains help most with my depression I also have arthritis in spine ,well everywhere lol but spine is worse if you think anything you have is suitable

DSCF2032_1.jpg

:pass:

I’ll vouch for @Mcdee hes got skills and been here a while
Thanks @Mizzo81 I always feel I have room for growth lol. Anyway I can help and grow at the same time I'm down. But if need a journal it's cool doing it either way so I will have 1 soon. Just got done painting and back is hurting time for some rosin.

Hey @StickMan and @tobe Im down to do some testing. I know stick has something fun going on lol. I have some room right now too.Im going grow crazy at the moment lol I grow in soil ,soil/coco,and coco...sometime I use TLO and also Im getting into Autopots.Hit me up.

(Harle tsu z6 x autoCBD haze )X powerkush autoduck f1 -4x

This sounds glorious!!! Yes please. Would this ideally be closer to a 1:1? With 25%high thc and 25% low thc?

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Hi friends
I updated the first post. That's the strains I am working on and need to be tested.
All the cosses are regular m/f seeds.
@StickMan will send me his list in the next days.

Have a great day you all
cu tobe
I'll take 2 of everything.

(Harle tsu z6 x autoCBD haze )X powerkush autoduck f1 -4x

This sounds glorious!!! Yes please. Would this ideally be closer to a 1:1? With 25%high thc and 25% low thc?

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG
I agree this one sounds sweet. Can’t wait to see what StickMan throws out for testing. Besides what’s on the portal for sale he’s got some sick cbd crosses. I still want to get my hands on the stoned bubba haze cbd I think it was.

@tobe If you still have any available I could do some photo testing for you. Just let me know. I grow in soil(organic) and coco right now.

Back