Indoor HPG ist looking for some seed tester

&miss

@MissUniverse , Not flaunting, just appreciative of @StickMan ’s and @tobe ’s efforts to bring us a gentler more med oriented experience that many of us desire. NL CBD is a great strain, not exactly low THC in the plant that I grew out, almost a classic NL feel to it ... with a little haze and CBD feel. Really excellent.
I know, I'm playing around:)
And that sounds exactly like what I want, I'd have to try it on the hubby. The ww is awesome sounding too @StickMan and @tobe do a great job!

Here u go it was probably up for a while since it’s head is turned going to the sun. That’s good the date and time u see is when I pulled these from the fridge and put directly in coco. 3 days thanks @StickMan every seed so far has been up in 4 days or under. I think this one is gonna be a big girl. There were two massive seeds the rest normal. I grabbed the bigger of the two.
72633665-7E47-47BE-8020-D7F156E93A41.jpeg

Once some more testers land I think we r gonna see more of the same strong seeds. @StickMan where did the WW come from in this cross. Is it a xxl widow. Can we expect big ladies in the 80-85 day range.
First of all, thank-you so much for doing another test grow and show with these as well as the others that you have already grown for us.

The WW auto in this line is from Seedman's, so no XXL genes in the WW anyway.
Not sure about size, but yes expect 75-80 days on these for most phenotypes.
I will however be doing some work with WW XXL this year.

Peace

First of all, thank-you so much for doing another test grow and show with these as well as the others that you have already grown for us.

Peace
I've grown seedsman white widow auto so this actually gives me a GREAT starting point reference. Now, when I have the chance in about 6 months I can do a literal side by side of seedsman ww auto and HPG ww :).
This information is great to know. Thank you so much for being open with your genetic history, that makes it easier for me to verify too because I can compare and see what works in the parent and which traits moved over that work well in the crossed strain. Pheno hunting can begin

I've grown seedsman white widow auto so this actually gives me a GREAT starting point reference. Now, when I have the chance in about 6 months I can do a literal side by side of seedsman ww auto and HPG ww :).
This information is great to know. Thank you so much for being open with your genetic history, that makes it easier for me to verify too because I can compare and see what works in the parent and which traits moved over that work well in the crossed strain. Pheno hunting can begin
These guys are straight forward nothing to hide. Just trying to spread great genetics.

Peace
Haha expect more. One by one it’s so hard to choose what’s coming next. But WW for now.

Back