This journal has been my favourite thus far. The quality of this report is stellar. The technique applied - holy smokes. I can only look forward to TB. I am somewhat surprised that the yield was relatively low (as well as the root mass), nonetheless - Grand Master styles.
Thank you Think Piff. i was surprised myself. I know it either me doing something wrong or its the HS1s. Will find out fairly soon.

I would have put her at a 350 gram plant dry danm deceiving but still a beautiful plant and the amount of watts used that is and impressive weight

Amazing tree, but being realistic that was way too few light for such an area. The intensity must be much higher for achieving better results in terms of g/W.
I believe now with 4 HS1s in same tent you'll touch the acceptable levels of light and come closer to 1,5g/W, hopefully a bit more.

Time will tell, meanwhile good luck with the Think Big!

A rotating light mover with the two HS1s would be interesting on a plant like this. When dialled in the HS1s can give amazing results, I'm using 3 in my bigger room and with perpetual flowering cycle I can harvest way over 2gpw every 80 days.

I would have put her at a 350 gram plant dry danm deceiving but still a beautiful plant and the amount of watts used that is and impressive weight
Thanks Fairlynew i thought it would be bigger too.

Amazing tree, but being realistic that was way too few light for such an area. The intensity must be much higher for achieving better results in terms of g/W.
I believe now with 4 HS1s in same tent you'll touch the acceptable levels of light and come closer to 1,5g/W, hopefully a bit more.

Time will tell, meanwhile good luck with the Think Big!
Hi balarama yeah i think you are right there. 4 Hs1 should be more efficient and keep them as close to canopy as possible will help with better light penetration. thanks for your comment.
A rotating light mover with the two HS1s would be interesting on a plant like this. When dialled in the HS1s can give amazing results, I'm using 3 in my bigger room and with perpetual flowering cycle I can harvest way over 2gpw every 80 days.
A rotating light mover? Il have to check them out.

Rotating plant mover is much easier than rotating light mover cuz plants have no cords!

Harvested, Dried & Now Curing.

Here is the skeleton of the Auto Euphoria straight after she was harvested. The main stem was as thick as a tree.

Something to point out here is I have noticed in the past using CANNA nutrients in DWC tends to leave the plant with a huge hole in the middle of the main stem.This is of course a Boron deficiency and im happy to note that i have not seen this happen yet while using Advanced nutrients as a base.

HIh4vwd.jpg

This is the giant root ball which looks perfectly healthy bar some staining due to the super tea.

YwTVOXu.jpg

0IDGva8.jpg

Dry Weight: 151.6g or 5.4 OZ

I have to say im a little disappointed with the final dry weight from this plant. I was hoping for a lot more but im just used to using HPS and I guess I just have to come to terms with the fact that only 150 wats max was used to bloom this monster.

nsbTIVJ.jpg

The smoke is top quality and very potent even though some of the buds are airy and not as dense as i would like.
Its a real nice head high with no couch lock effect which is great as you can smoke this stuff during the day and go about your business but it still packs a punch.

From my experience 4 GN HS1s will be needed to get results anyway near a 600w HPS and i will be putting that to the test in the Think Big Journal.

F4nOzy3.jpg

hYnPMJG.jpg

UiHXP2f.jpg

Thank you for following and I hope to see you on the next adventure.
Loving the trics and the hygrometer! :pass:

Your smoke review made me really want to try out the on I have growing. Maybe I'll sneak a small sample to quick dry. Again great job!

Back